ALL THAT MATTERS

Hello Amour Shippers, Guess What? Another Brand New Chapter For You, Another Amour Shipping Chapter.

This Chapter Is A Vital Chapter For My Upcoming Chapters, So Without Wasting Time, Let's Sit Down And Enjoy.

"Serena quick, we have to go somewhere,"

The first thing Miette said to Serena as Serena returned to her suite after her showcase performance, neither did she congratulate Serena for her first princess key win; clearly referring it like a facile play for her, she literally had started to drag her.

"Where?"

"Don't talk girl, just come with me, we have things to do."

Inside of the long interior of the ship, passing by corridors and sleeping quarters, Miette quickly dragged Serena to the below floor, the second-class area.

"Miette what are we..."

"Shhhhh... Don't talk, just come."

"Why?"

"You will see."

Suddenly Serena found herself in front of a suite, unlike her's, it didn't look much luxurious, but a decent one for a second-class suite. Miette gave a small knock on the front door, a few moments later someone opened the door.

It was Gary!

........................

"Did he return?" The first thing Miette asked as Gary opened the door.

"No, but he will soon, you guys are late."

"Don't blame me Gary, literally had to drag Serena here."

"Wait... You didn't explain her the plan!"

"Didn't have time for that."

"What is going around here? Gary! What are you doing here?" Serena asked in appall.

"Sorry honey... Don't have time for that, now come, quick!" Miette grabbed Serena's hand.

"Wait! What are you ...?"

Serena couldn't even finish her word; Miette just dragged her into the room. The room was a decent two-bed suite, wooden floor, with a wooden closet at the corner.

Miette wasted no time getting into that closet with Serena, the portion of the hanging cloth was nearly empty, thanks to Gary.

"Miette, what is going around here? I will ask this one last time before I start screaming" Serena this time asked in serious tone.

"Relax Serena... Today we are here to know, if Ash still loves you, does he still bear feelings for you."

"Really Miette! How?" Serena could feel her heart already had started racing, just with hearing his name.