A DARK PROMISE

THE FINAL CLASH ENDS, WHO WINS?

There was a deadly silence surrounding them, Ash, Serena, Mewtwo, Pikachu on Serena's shoulder,  every one of them looked tacit

There was a deadly silence surrounding them, Ash, Serena, Mewtwo, Pikachu on Serena's shoulder, every one of them looked tacit. To the point that even the tidal waves sounded like roar. The dark cloudy sky just made that worse.

In front of them, a huge kaiju was floating around. Apparently much more bigger artificial version of legendary sky-high Pokémon Rayquaza. Rayquaza was already a monster previously. This artificial version looked beyond terrifying. Causing Serena to have blurred her senses.

She was literally feeling weak. Scared and terrified. Never ever in her entire life she had ever faced something this big. This is crazy. If Ash wasn't here with her now, she surely would have fainted. Breathlessly she just held her ribbon with sheer fear, holding Ash's shoulder with the other hand.

"pika-pika?" Pikachu called out from her shoulder.

"I am fine Pikachu, just feeling a little bit of weak."

"Pika-pikacchu."

"I know Ash will save us Pikachu, I have hope, I have faith."

......................

"WHAT IS THIS?!" Ash spoke out in pure shock.

"You like it!! Don't you!" the evil team skull lord spoke from down beside seashore, standing on pick railing of sub-marine.

"I knew Red's alternate self would be more tougher, more trouble maker, that's why I came with this, the Dynamax transformation, a transformation which increases the size of your Pokémon significantly"

"DYNAMAX ..... WHAT?" Ash mumbled out again.

"Curious, aren't you boy?" Lysandre smirked. "How about you hand me over the yellow mega plate, and I will let you know more about this transformation."

Ash frowned, this wasn't good. This transformation was a whole new thing from Galar region, something he never faced before. And a legendary Pokémon like Rayquaza having this power will surely cause disastrous result.

"Alright, I am running out of patience... Rayquaza, prepare for your majestic moves... the MAX MOVES....."

Lysandre called out, paling both Ash and Mewtwo ...