THE BOY FROM PALLET TOWN

Hellowwww Readers, Welcome Back. Today I Am Back With Another Brand-New Chapter. Note It, In This Chapter, Alolan Pokémon League Will Officially Conclude.

But Guys, I Need To Tell You One Thing, My Exam In Knocking At The Door, This Is The Last Chapter Before My Exam, I Won't Be Updating Until My Exam Is Over...

But That Doesn't Mean The Story Is Over, Many More Things Is Still To Come, You Can Count On That.

So, Sit And Enjoy, And Of Course, Don't Forget To Review And Favorite The Story If You Like It.

Any Opinion Is Appreciated...

Miette looked like she would faint, the whole stadium, on the other hand, looked speechless and dumb

Miette looked like she would faint, the whole stadium, on the other hand, looked speechless and dumb. People already have dealt with enough drama in this league, all relating with Ash. And now this final blow. For some long moments no one found any right words to say, nothing... Finally Harry said something,

"HOLY ARCEUS! IT'S ASH KETCHUM!... FROM PALLET TOWN OF KANTO REGION!"

The crowd still looked fazed, wildly staring at the newfound person on the battlefield, who had won the first Alolan Pokémon league barely fifteen minutes ago.

Everything looked changed, including the atmosphere.

"Well, as expected... It's good to see you again, ASH, KETCHUM" Drake said sarcastically.

"Why did you do this, Ash?" Diantha asked.

"I had some reasons, which I am afraid, I can't reveal at this moment," Ash said looking down. Diantha kept staring to him for some moments, then looked back. This wasn't over yet.

Champion Cynthia, Lance, Adler, Wallace, and other Kahunas, all of them were still looked shocked. All of them looking sternly at Ash.

"Mister, this is breach of the rules of the league. You have to face the penalty for this act" Kahuna Hala said up sternly to Ash this time.

"Well, my fellow Kahuna, he didn't break any rule."

"How can you say that?"

"Well, my fellas let me apologize for a little lie" Drake gave his signature smirk.

"Ash is indeed lawfully registered in Orange Island's directory, as Aaron Satoshi, cleverly done by Ash's friend Gary. I had to say that little lie to unfold the mystery... Sorry Ash, my bad. And there is nothing wrong in adopting a new identity to participate in the league, league rules don't clarify that."

There was another big pause on the battlefield as everyone gave a dumb look to Drake, but Ash looked down gritting his teeth. Getting fooled like this was the last thing he expected today. Yeap, he could say that he fucked up pretty badly today.

"Well then let's just say congratulations Aaron aka, Ash," Lance stood up. "Looks like you finally managed to win the league... In a controversial way."