A NEW DAWN

The Ultimate Quest Ends... With A Sacrifice.....

The Alolan Queen Mary ship,

It was the eve of final battle,

The Good versus Evil,

Ash versus Lysandre

Both Mewtwos went up to the God, They eyed... and then they charged.

They created a psychic sphere inside of sea, and their powerful thoughts detonated a psychic chain reaction within the sea's remains, reducing it to rubble in a matter of seconds... spear-shaped rubble. The God narrowed his eyes at the impending attack, seeing the still-intact pile of rocks towering over him. Mewtwos was trying to trap him between a rock and a hard place. Well, rocks and rocks, but that's splitting hairs.

Mewtwos made a thrusting motion with their arm, sending the massive barrage of spears towards Arceus at amazing speeds. The God reacted quickly, spinning once without moving out of position, and that agitated the air violently, forming a tornado that quickly developed into a deadly storm of wind blades which Arceus sent forward to stop the psychic's attack.

The storm of wind blades reduced Mewtwos' rock spears to dust within seconds. As that happened, Arceus turned to look at two Mewtwo firmly, and his form blurred. Both Mewtwo's eyes widened with alarm.

'Not that Hyper beam again!' The Mewtwo of this reality thought.

He quickly teleported to the flattened-out top of the mountain he had cut in half. And just in time, less than a second after he flashed away Arceus's hyper beam slashed through where he had been.

But the other Serena's Mewtwo couldn't dodge it. It hit him directly and with a painful scream, the other Mewtwo fell into the ocean.

Arceus felt first Mewtwo's reappearance through the air and quickly flew down, charging again hyper beam as he did so and firing the large green sphere of energy at the Psychic. Mewtwo saw the incoming attack and levitated backward, dodging it successfully. However, Arceus used that distraction to close in and snap at Mewtwo with his powerful Giga impact, adorned with the dark of a Crunch.

Mewtwo dodged the attack with another quick levitation, and not wanting to be left on the defensive, he began to return attacks at Arceus. His eyes glowed as he smashed a powerful Psywave into The God's chest, cracking the weakened scaled plating there, but not to be fazed, the God lunged forward with another Giga Impact, slashing at Mewtwo with his attack.

The Psychic ducked and moved sideways to be out of any possible counterattack's range.

At that time, the other Mewtwo rose from the ocean,

He charged a large Shadow Ball in his hands.

Mewtwo flung the Shadow Ball, aiming directly for the Arceus's eye, and managed to hit it, causing Arceus to recoil and screech out a little, but he still held his ground and wasn't showing any sign of backing off. He spun and tackled the genetic with fierce force, the return attack.