TO BE A CHAMPION

Hello Everybody, Welcome Back. It's Been A while since I Last Updated. But Now I Am Present With A Brand New Episode.

This Episode Contains Something New, Sit Tight, And Enjoy.

Silver was surprised when he greeted one of the best agents of Team Skull of all time

Silver was surprised when he greeted one of the best agents of Team Skull of all time. He expected someone mature, stronger, who would operate under his command.

But instead, he was approached by a girl. To make things worse, she won't be working under his command.

"I don't understand. How will you execute the mission when you will be on your own?" Silver said in an inquiring tone.

"Well, I am afraid you are wrong again Silver. I am here to participate in the league, at the same time I will be operating the Alola branch of Team Skull." Her cold girly voice replied straightforwardly. It would be hard to believe for anyone that a teen girl like her could be such emotionless, her past didn't portray that. But that didn't mean anything for her; today, she is the elite agent of Team Skull.

"What! Nooo way!" Silver almost shouted in shock.

"I have orders from the Boss."

"I don't believe you."

"Silver ..." The staid voice of the team skull leader spoke out from the monitor this time. As always, his face was in dark shadow, so his face could not be seen either.

"Your guest will be operating the Alola branch, from now on."

"But why Sir... You told me I was perfectly running everything in this branch, then why I am being removed? Have I done anything wrong, sir?"

"Quite the opposite Silver." His voice beamed in the room again. "It is important for the mission that our best agent gets full authority to execute the mission properly. And for the sake of our organization, you should recede."

Just For some briefest moments, Silver looked down and quiet. Sighing then he said, "Your order will be executed, Sir"

"Good, now dismiss, keep informing me both of you... I shall contact you later"

With that, the team skull leader's face disappeared from the monitor, leaving the room with the new Alola branch head and ex-head.

Sighing, Silver said her again, "How should I address you, head."

The girl replied in a cold, emotionless voice,

"You can call me madam... Madam Serena."

...........................

It was a magnificent view. Fireworks were exploding in the sky even in the daylight, creating multiple arrays of Pokémon shapes, containing in all colors. Some flying Pokémons were flying high, and they were creating dizzying waves of power, from one end to another end of the sky. The roar of the anticipating crowd could be heard from everywhere.

The stadium looked similar to the Kalos stadium, but it was bigger.

The last time when Serena attended any Pokémon league, it was Kalos league championship. She was worried about Ash; he was being late to attend his first match. It was quite a relief when he showed up at the last moment. And then there was Ash-Greninja... The magnificent transformation which surprised everyone but it only fascinated Serena even more. She always loved how Ash and Greninja became one... Truly one with their hearts.

Ash's fight with Sawyer was nail-biting, many already had started to think that Ash would end up losing but she had faith in him. She knew Ash would never give up, till to the end. And her faith kept her trust; Ash won the battle with Sawyer decisively. But she was truly disappointed when Ash lost in the final to Alan. She really wanted Ash to be the winner, maybe more than her own showcase success.

But Ash Ketchum never gave up, he would continue to journey from one region to another till he achieved his dream... And maybe one day, she hoped, she would be able to express her feelings for him... Winning his thick, dense heart.

It was all her dream, that never came true.

Right now, Serena was sitting in her seat admiring the fireworks. Fireworks always excited her; it always reminded her of a little dream... A dream to spend with someone special, under the night sky.

"Wow my, I can't believe how packed is out there!" Miette said who was sitting beside Serena, and beside her, Gary was sitting. Of course, Aaron wasn't with them as he had to attend the opening ceremony.

"It really isn't a big surprise," Gary said with a chuckle. "After all it is the biggest event of the Alola region".

"This looks so awesome," Miette said under her breath, smile still bubbling up on her face.

"Looks like the show is starting." Serena pointed out.

With that, everyone gazed at the huge billboard screen, attached at a corner of the stadium.

...........................

Ash was on the field, waiting patiently for the start of the ceremony with his other fellow participants. This was it... He gave up these dreams a long time ago to win a Pokémon league, to be a Pokémon master... And yet, today he was participating in another Pokémon league. The crowd was roaring all over the stadium, but Ash didn't pay much attention to them.

"Pika -pika," his yellow faithful mouse said nudging his face.

"I am fine buddy, thanks for asking."

"Pikkacchuuu..."

"Okay, okay I admit ... I am getting a little bit of emotional, these all reminisce my past. The past I wanted to achieve at some point" Ash said lowering his gaze.

"Pikachuuuu"

"But I am fine Pikachu," Ash said looking up again. "I know what I have to do, this is my mission, and I will fulfill my mission."

"Pi-pikkachu"

Their conversation got interrupted as a voice roared out in high volume throughout the stadium.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE WELCOME... THE FIRSTALOLAN POKÉMON LEAGUE" A voice spoke out loudly over the loudspeaker.

"THE ALOLAN POKÉMON LEAGUE CEREMONY IS NOW OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY! THIS IS THE GROUND... WHERE TOP TRAINERS AND POKÉMONS COME TO PROVE SKILL, STRENGTH, AND SPIRIT; THESE HOPEFUL COMPETITORS WILL COMPETE AGAINST EACH OTHER IN HOPES OF BEING VICTORIOUS... AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I AM YOUR LEAD COMMENTATOR HARRY DALLAS. TO YOU, I WILL BE COMMENTATING ON THE WHOLE LEAGUE FROM START TO LAST, FROM THE FIRST MATCH TO THE FINAL MATCH... WITH ME, YOU GUYS WILL BE PART OF A NEW HISTORY AS IT IS THE VERY FIRST POKÉMON LEAGUE IN ALOLAN REGIOOOOOON ...

SO, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE WELCOME, THE FIRST ALOLAN POKÉMON LEAGUE,"

How Was It Guys, Like, Share And Review. If You Have Any Ideas For Upcoming Chapters, Share.