THE CLASH OF THE CHAMPIONS

Helllowww Everybody, Welcome Back. Today I Am Here With A Brand New Chapter, More Specifically, Will Serena Become The Queen Of Alola? Guess You Have To Find Out Yourself.

Before I Get Into The Story, Let Me Declare Something, Today, Our Story Finally Reached Milestone Of 2k Votes On Watt Pad Server, That's Another Huge Achievement For Me And The Story, Thank You So Much Guys For Staying With The Story, I Just Can't Be More Grateful For That.

Thank You So Much...

I Just Hope, I Keep Pleasing All Of You With My Story...

So Without Wasting More Time, Let's Get Into The Story...

"What was that...?" that was Leon's first comment after watching the whole scenario.

All other Kahunas, champions from the VIP Box, were shocked, including Aria.

"I don't know..."

"Why in the world Miss Diva Diantha is siding with Amelia... Did she tell you something Kahuna Hala?"

"Nope..." the Kahuna shook his head in negative.

"Who cares... as long as the fight of two champions provides a good match... I am willing to watch it..." Lance said smirking.

"It is almost like a turnover of events.... A few moments ago, it seemed like Serena will win... but now..." Aria said in low tone.

"I just hope Serena wins...."

"Ow, Ow,... Ow....... You can't pick a side here Miss Aria..." Drake pointed out.

Aria didn't reply... she just kept watching.

 she just kept watching

At the battlefield...

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE!" Harry called to the crowd and they quieted down.

"HERE IS A QUICK RECAP OF THE RULES. A DOUBLE PERFORMANCE BATTLE. IF EITHER AMELIA OR SERENA LOSES THEIR POKÉMON, THE BATTLE IS OVER. IF THEIR PARTNERS LOSE, THE BATTLE IS STILL GOING ON; IF THE LADIES' POKÉMON REMAIN... THE LAST REMAINING LADY SHALL BE.... THE ALOLAN QUEEEEEN." Harry exclaimed.