LOVE IS WAR 4

Helllowww Everybody, Welcome Back. Today I Am Here With A Brand New Chapter, A Prideshipping Chapter.

This Chapter Is Also Dedicated To Arguably One Of The Worst High School Rom-Com Of All Time. (THE AUTHOR IS LYING ONCE AGAIN...)

Will Gary And Miette Become A Couple? Guess You Have To Find That By Getting Into The Story......

And Of Course, Please Vote For The Story For Quicker Updates And Keep Me Boosted.

It was past afternoon.

Gary and Miette were now standing before a pavilion; the surroundings surprisingly looked more crowded than other places. Because it was a dancing ground, surrounded by flashlights, awaiting for an upcoming event.

"Is there going to be any dancing competition here Gary?" Miette asked Gary.

Before Gary could reply anything, A loud voice of announcer caught their attention and the surrounding's.

"Good evening everyone!" The man from the stage spoke out, he stood swiftly at the corner.

"... Welcome to this year's Melemele Island Spring Festival Couple's Dancing Competition... And that means, today we are gonna get the new Venus and Adonis for this year, to be the ultimate entertainers of the evening... WHICH COUPLE WILL OWN THAT...!" The announcer cried in an enthusiastic tone.

Everyone in the arena cheered out earnestly, and gave a round of applause. Some were impatient and yelled out that they already wanted to hear the competitors for the night. Gary and Miette both just quietly clapped.

"Okay...!" Gary muttered out.

Naturally Gary and Miette would love to take part in the competition. Not to mention, with each other of course. But a huge problem lies before that, who would ask whom for dance? Asking for dance clearly indicates a semi-confession of feelings...

Gary won't do that, Miette can't do that.

"Visitors... You can dance now at your own sweet will... Within half an hour the competition will start... So couples, make yourself comfortable....!" The announcer announced again.

And thus the normal couple's dance started in the dancing arena, but for Gary and Miette, they just kept standing there awkwardly. No matter how much they wanted, how much they tried to share this moment only with each other, their pride would always get into the way...

Their pride would always end up winning over love. And thus the moments went on.

In the end, nobody could blab out a word for each other.

Miette was angry... Really, really angry over Gary for acting like this, how much stubborn a person can be to stay this dumb and lose this beautiful moment!... Everywhere in the world it is the boy who approaches the girl for dance... Except for this dickhead!