THE SECOND ELITE FOUR TRIAL

Hellowwww Readers, Welcome Back. Today I Am Back With Another Brand-New Chapter. Note It, From This Chapter Things Are Going To Be Really Feisty, Trust Me.

Some People Complained My Story Is Turning To More And More Amour shipping, Naaaa. Guys... So Many Things Are Yet To Come. ;)

So, Sit And Enjoy, And Of Course, Don't Forget To Review Of Favorite The Story If You Like It.

Any Opinion Is Appreciated.

When Serena finally approached the VIP box the trial was about to begin

When Serena finally approached the VIP box the trial was about to begin. The grand trial stadium of Ula'ula Island was already filled with crowds. People are here the second elite four trial, but for Serena, reason was obviously something else.

It wasn't easy for them to reach quickly, even though the AQM was already staying at the Ula'ula Island seaport until the second elite four trial ends, The grand trial stadium of Ula'ula Island was situated at the other side of the island, Serena had to come the all way, with Miette.

"Do you really need to attend his every grand trial Serena?" Miette said from behind.

"Yes," she replied in calm tone.

"It may put our plan in danger?"

"I don't care Miette, I just need to attend these battles Miette, I have to."

Miette didn't push further, knowing Serena; it is futile to keep her away from Ash's elite four trials, not to mention her absence may also affect Ash's performance. She saw that on Alolan Pokémon league semi finale.

Serena's eyes searched the whole stadium, the crowd, finally setting her eyes over a certain corner of the field, there he was!

The front window of VIP Box had a slim glass with it; Serena placed her hands over the glass and rested her forehead on it.

Today all she wants his win, Ash's win.

The stadium announcer began the introductions

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ONCE AGAIN, IT'S YOUR FAVORITE HARRY DALLAS FROM ALOLAN POKÉMON LEAGUE, OR MORE SPECIFICALLY... FROM YOUR FIRST ALOLAN SHOWCASE COMPETITION AS NARRATOR! BUT TODAY ONLY AS NARRATOR OF THE SECOND ALOLAN GRAND TRAIL ..... PLEASE WELCOME, THE SECOND GRAND ELITE FOUR TRIAL OF ALOLAN HISTORY, INFACT THIS IS A HISTORY!" Announcer Harry Dallas Exclaimed.