ANOTHER AMOURSHIPPING REVELATION 2

What's Up Guys, It's Amour Shipper, Back Again. I am Really Sorry For Updating So Late, I Was Going Through Exam, Now, I Am Free.

My Last Episode Got A Mixed Review From You Guys, Many Of Think Serena Should Not Have Acted In That Way, But Guys This Is The Real Characteristics Of Serena Trust Me.

Serena Can Be Sweet, Cute, Adorable Most Of The Time, But When It Comes To Emotional Hurt, She May Lose Temper Easily, Watch Out Episode 28 Of XYZ, You Will See Almost Same Outcome, So I Don't Want To Push Up The Talk Here.

Today I Am Here With A Brand New Chapter, This Chapter Is Deep, Emotional. Guys, You Have To Read It With Emotion, Passion.

Trust Me...

Without Wasting Much Words, Let's Get Started.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE WELCOME, THE SEMI-FINAL OF THE FIRST ALOLAN POKÉMON LEAGUE" Announcer Harry Dallas exclaimed out for the crowd

"TODAY WE ARE HERE WITH ANOTHER BRAND NEW SURPRISE..."

Harry paused for a little, only to see the whole stadium was now keenly staring at the billboard, that was showing his face.

Smiling, he continued,

"IN THIS ROUND, THE CHALLENGERS WILL FACE EACH OTHER IN 2-ON-2 BATTLE, WITH 3 POKEMON, BUT HERE IS ANOTHER SURPRISE... THE COMPETITORS WILL FIRST FACE WITH 1-ON-1 POKEMON BATTLE THEN THEY WILL FACE EACH OTHER WITH 2-ON-2 POKEMON. BUT THE ULTIMATE WINNER WILL BE DETERMINED WHEN ONE SIDE'S NO OTHER POKÉMON IS LEFT FOR THE BATTLE."

"Huh?" Everyone in the public looked up in confusion.

Harry continued,

"NOW PLEASE GIVE A WARM WELCOME FOR THE COMPONENT, A WILD CARD ENTRY, THE MIGHTY COMPETITOR, WHO DEFEATED LEGENDARY POKEMONS IN QUARTER FINALE, FROM SHAMOUTI ISLAND IN THE ORANGE ARCHIPELAGOS... AARONN SATOSIIIII!"

The stadium started to roar out madly the moment they heard Ash's name. Today, without any doubt, Ash was the hot favorite for the game, and the reason was pretty simple, not everyone makes it to the semi-finals by defeating legendaries.

Ash's platform began to rise, as the referee signaled for the battle... And there he was looking tired and devastated.

He looked different, completely different from all of his earlier appearances, it almost felt like all of his energies were gone, completely lost... And he was tired, tired of losing everyone, everything... Especially her.

Since the incident of the beach, Ash could not even able to talk with her for a second ... Not to mention, she didn't even return to the hotel.

"Why should she?" He whispered to himself.

It was him who left her.

It was him, who abandoned her,

To be alone,