YOU STILL MISS HER, DON'T YOU

Hello Everybody. Welcome Back, Today I Am Here With Brand New Chapter. It Took Really Hard Work For Me To Write This Chapter. In This Chapter, You May Get Some Chance To See Gary-Miette Shipping. Hope You Guys Enjoy It.

Enjoy ...

It was impossible to ignore those eyes, still

It was impossible to ignore those eyes, still... Serena just kept staring at those.

"You okay miss?" Ash grabbed her waist before she could fall as she bumped into him.

"Umm... I"

All Ash could see a confused Serena, like she was trying to find him, somewhere in her memory.

"Have you got hurt?"

"I'm, fine"

It was a briefest moment. They both looked for each other, eyes getting drawn to each other, for the briefest moment, before they got interrupted.

"There are you, where the hell were you Serena? I thought I lost you again ... Owww, and you?"

It was Miette, looking at Ash.

Ash stretched his hand to greet her. "Hello, my name is Aaron Satoshi, your friend and we just bumped into each other."

"Ouch, sorry about that. My name is Miette; it's good to meet with you, Aaron"

"Miette... Aren't you the famous coordinator from Sinnoh?"

"Guess you are right," Miette replied in giggling tone. "And this is my friend Serena from Kalos region."

"You rescued me," Serena said suddenly.

They both stared at her, "What?"

"I was lost in the forest yesterday. Isn't that you who showed me the way?" Serena said to Ash.

"Well, I guess you are right." A somewhat blushing Ash replied, screeching his neck.

"Wait; is that you who rescued her from the forest?" Miette asked.

"Yeap"

"Thank you so much for your help Aaron, Serena was really terrified, you really helped her out," Miette said.

"You are welcome, by the way, meet my buddy Pikachu. we always travel together" Ash showed his yellow buddy mouse who was just standing behind him.

"Pika-pika"

Both Serena and Miette looked just baffled, gazing at the Pikachu closely.

Could this be possible?

"Chuuuu" The yellow mouse again said in somewhat clumsy tone. Of course, he was feeling uncomfortable at their staring. So was ash, and the reason was very clear.

"Umm, is there anything wrong guys?" Ash said quickly.

"This Pikachu..." Serena said in quiet tone. "... looks so familiar."