LOVE IS WAR 3

Helllowww Everybody, Welcome Back. Today I Am Here With A Brand New Chapter, A Prideshipping Chapter.

Yes Guys, I Have Decided To Name Gary-Miette Shipping As Prideshipping, How Do You Feel About It? Tell Me In The Review...

This Chapter Is Also Dedicated On Of The Worst To Arguably One Of The Worst High School Rom-Com Of All Time. (THE AUTHOR IS LYING AGAIN...)

So Without Wasting More Time, Let's Get Into The Story...

And Of Course, Please Vote For The Story For Quicker Updates And Keep Me Boosted.

Smiling brightly, Miette finally looked into Gary's eyes, then said.

"You know the name too Gary ..... His name is Ash Ketchum."

"I beg your pardon..." Gary asked in disbelieve.

"You heard me Gary, the name of my crush is Ash Ketchum," Miette replied again in a twisted voice.

For a moment Gary felt like he would faint, he really would. Out of million boys in this God damn f*cking Pokémon universe, Miette has to fall for that dumbass!!!!!!

"ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!?" Gary almost cried out. "You are in love with Ash......!"

"I didn't say love Gary" Miette replied swiftly. "I said I have a crush on Ash..."

"But How Can You.....! He is in relationship with Serena..!!!!!!"

"Good...... there is nothing wrong to have fancy for someone Gary... he is cute, optimistic... but that doesn't mean he is my type for a relationship, I just like him as a person..."

Gary just couldn't find any words for further talk; He just kept looking at her baffled.

Turning to the fortuneteller Lady, Miette said,

"It was nice meeting with you ma'am... see ya..."

Then she started to make her way out of the tent, but stopped at the midway,

"Or maybe... if someone confesses his love for me, my feelings for Ash may change..." she said that to Gary in giggling tone, then walked away.

First rounds result...... Miette's win.

..............................

"THAT BITCH.....!!!!!" Serena literally burst out the moment Gary and Miette left the tent. "I knew she always had a thing for you...I knew that!!!!"

"Calm down Serena...calm down..." Ash tried to calm her.

"Didn't you hear what she said? She Has A Crush on You...!" Serena had no sign of calming down.

"Ummm... maybe that was a trick Serena..."

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?"

"Didn't you hear what she said at the end?... it all looks like a game, game to get the other one confessed..."