LAST WORDS ...

And So, This Is It

And So, This Is It.

It Finally Comes To An End. This Is The Ending Of POKEMON: THE ULTIMATE QUEST, With The Definitive Ending Of A Lot Of Things.

It's Been A Long Three Years For Me,

First Of All, I Would Like To Thank All Of You So Much For Staying With The Story..... Nothing Can Be Enough For Your Support For The Story, This Story Would Have Never Made This Far Without Your Support.

Thank You So Much All Of You.

And I Think It's Time. I Really Have To Say Goodbye To Everyone Who Stuck With Me, Supported Me Even In The Darkest Hours Of Writing This Series.

I Would Like To Thank My All Wattpad Readers Of This Story; You Guys Are Basically The Life Force Of This Story. I First Published This Story In Fanfiction; There I Didn't Get Much Attention Or Appreciation For The Story. Guys I Never Wanted To Become Popular With This Story, I Am Just Another Pokémon Lover And Amourshipper Like You, But I Wanted A Little Bit Of Encouragement For The Story, For My Hard Work. Which I Finally Got From The Wattpad. So Guys, This Story Owes You A Big Time.

But That Doesn't Mean I Got Nothing From Fanfiction. There Were Some Readers From Fanfiction Who Stayed With The Story From The Very Beginning, Supported Me Even In The Darkest Hours Of Writing This Story, When I Didn't Have Much Reader, Thinking About Giving Up The Story, You Guys Kept Encouraging Me. So Guys, You Will Always Have The Most Special Place In This Story.

Thanks To All Of You. 😀

For Now, Let's Talk Endings.

Guys When I First Started Writing This Story, I Only Planned For Twenty To Thirty Chapters Max, Never Ever In My Wildest Dream I Thought It Would Turn Out To Be This Big Saga, But It Happened Guys. And Trust Me, At One Point In Writing This Story, The Characters Of The Story Started To Act On Their Own! It Was Almost Like, They Have Turned Alive! I Was Just Writing For Them! And Trust Me, This Story Is So Real For Me, So Is Its Ending.

That's Right Guys; This Is The End Of Pokémon For Me. There Is No Doubt That Pokémon Has Been A Big Part Of My Childhood Like All Of You. But This Is Life Guys, At One Point In Our Life, We All Have To Give Up Our Childhood And Move On With Our Life. The Same Goes For Pokémon.

I Only Wrote This Story To Give The Perfect Ending To My Journey With Pokémon.

There Is No Denying That We All Old Fans Of Pokémon Basically Grew Up With It, But We Never Got The Perfect Ending For Ash And An Ending Where The Old Ash Becomes The Champion In A Way He Should, Gets A Life Partner, And Continues His Journey.

I Wrote This Story To Give This Kind Of Ending Guys.

My Story Starts Right After The Ending Of XYZ Guys, Cause Admit It Or Not, The XYZ Ash Was The Best And Last Version Of Ash With Whom We All Old Pokémon Lovers Can Relate. The Anime Alola And Galar Ash Is Basically The New Childish Version Of Ash That We Can't Even Recognize; It's Basically For The Young Generation.

That's Why I Brought The Old Teen Version Of XYZ Ash For All Old Pokémon Lovers, To Give A Perfect Ending.

And This Is The End For Me Guys.

But That Doesn't Mean The Journey Of Ash Ends With It. I Certainly Do Not Dare To Put An End To Ash's Journey; His Journey Is Ever Going... That's Why I Didn't Write Any Epilogue. 😉

So What Happens To Ash And Serena After That? I Don't Know. What Happens To Miette And Gary Ship And The Fate Of Other Characters?

Will Ash Participate In World Championship?

I Leave That All To Your Imagination Guys.

And This Is The Definitive End Of My Journey With Pokémon.

Throughout The Story, I Have Made Some Changes As You Guys Requested, For Example, The Reference Of AVENGERS In The Last Part Was Requested By My One Reader, So I Put That Intentionally.

But One Thing I Didn't Put Carefully In My Story, That Was Ecchiness Or Lemon Between Main Characters, Even Though That Was Demanded By Many Readers.

I Mean Come On Guys; Do You Know Why Amourshipping Is So Popular And Precious Between Us? Because Of Its Purity. It Is The Love Story Between A Ten Years Old Boy And Ten Years Old Girl. If I Had Put Lemon In My Story, That Would Have Definitely Spiced Up The Story, But That Would Have Also Killed The Purity Of Amourshipping In My Story.

I Certainly Didn't Want That.

AND ONE MORE THING GUYS, None Of The Characters Of ULTIMATE QUEST VERSE Is Useable. I Have Given The Ultimate Fate Of The Story, And I Solely Own This ULTIMATE QUEST VERSE For Use, No Other Else.

So This Is It Guys, Where The Road Then Takes Me, I Cannot Tell.

We Came All This Way, And Now Comes The Day, To Bid You Farewell

And With That, In My Final Parting To All Of You I've Grown To Love So Much, Please Remember, Now And Forever,

Dare To Be Silly,

Goodbye...... ☺️

 ☺️