A REVELATION 2

Hellowwww Readers, Welcome Back. Today I Am Back With Another Brand-New Chapter. Note It, In This Chapter, The Mystery Of The Story Will Be Unfolded. So Yes, This Is One Of The Most Important Chapter Of The Story.

Guys I Would Like To Apologize To You For This Late Update, But I Had Reasons, I Had Exams, Which Literally Sucks, Unlike The School Where Ash Attends In Alola.

But That Doesn't Mean The Story Is Over, Many More Things Is Still To Come, You Can Count On That.

So, Sit And Enjoy, And Of Course, Don't Forget To Review Of Favorite The Story If You Like It.

Any Opinion Is Appreciated.

It all started on a shiny day in Kanto region; we were both kids when we first met

I came for professor Oak's Pokémon summer camp in pallet town. Being a wimpy kid like you, I got lost in a forest and was suddenly scared by a wild Poliwag, causing me to trip. That was the moment Red found me. he bandaged my knee and pulled me up from the ground.

And then, the incredible happened.

I ended up falling into his arms, which was some sort of a hug. I could swear I was flushing like a red tomato, was that love at first sight? I didn't know. Maybe I was too little to realize that. Red showed me the way out of the forest and I was wide-eyed, blushing.

That day got imprinted in my mind, forever.

...................................

We met again in years in Kalos region, my hometown. I just couldn't be happier to meet him. We met, became friends, and soon became traveling partners. Throughout my life I thought, rhyhorn racing was my destiny, but with Red, I suddenly realized, my destiny had just begun.

Red was already the champion of Kanto region. But Red, being the most unique personality I have ever met, came to Kalos for a higher ambition, to be a Pokémon master. And encouraged me to choose my own destiny. I decided to be a Pokémon performer.

..........................

Slowly, gently, our journey in Kalos came to an end. We did everything together, we laughed, and we played. There was nothing we didn't do. With him, it was a journey I shall always cherish.

But I knew, I had one thing left to do.

After the master class, I decided to proceed for Hoenn, to attain Pokémon contests, but I couldn't just leave without revealing my feelings for him. I had to tell him, any way possible.

So I did the unthinkable, just before leaving the Kalos, I kissed him. Unbelievable, right?

Embarrassed, happy, out of the world, I could feel all the emotions of the world at that moment. He was shocked too. But I didn't care; I finally had expressed my feelings for him.