AMOURSHIPPING : A New Beginning

The other day,

Miette and Serena were walking. One thing Serena has found recently is that Miette is gabby in many ways. Once she starts to talk, she won't stop anytime soon.

"You know Serena. We should walk faster to reach Akala Ferry Terminal quickly. We can take the ferry to as soon as we visit the Ferry Terminal. Hau'oli City is the most popular city in the Alola region. We can go to the Beach front there. A popular spot where locals like to gather. Even people from other towns come to Hau'oli City to visit this beach. And don't forget to visit the shopping district, the bustling center of the city, where you can get everything from fashion items to popular treats to eat. We should also go to the marina. A harbor where you can set out for the other islands. It's visited by many people and boats........." Miette kept talking.

Serena had to sigh quietly. It wasn't like that she was a cold, silent type of a person instead of being open-minded and optimistic. She just lost that kind of a spirit.

"Serena, Are you okay?" Miette asked out suddenly.

"Hmmm?" Serena replied absently.

"What is wrong with you Serena? You continuously look down, This just can't go on forever."

"I am fine Miette... You were talking about Hau'oli City, I think we should walk fast ......"

All of a sudden, something caught into her eye. A yellow thing. No, That was a Pikachu... looking quite familiar... running through the bushes.

But What?

"Did you see that Miette?"

"What?"

"A Pikachu."

"What are you... Wait, where are you going now... Serena?"

Serena didn't even wait to reply. She was running, running after the sight of that Pikachu.

"Serena, wait" Miette was screaming from behind.

............................

Serena ran through the forest. She was keenly looking for that thing. Whatever it was, She just saw a sight of it, yet it looked too familiar... a Pikachu.

She followed it, even though the thought of it seemed fully irrational. He was gone, long gone with his best buddy Pikachu, yet she just kept running.

And then suddenly it happened again.

She was lost again in the forest. When she realized that it was already too late. Serena ran back for Miette, but it wasn't the way she came through. Miette was screaming behind her, but she couldn't even hear her now.

This feeling...

The feeling of fear was gripping her again.

The whole situation deemed exactly same as the incident of her younger age.

She was scared, She knew that... and coincidentally she was scared by a rustling in the bushes... it again caused her to trip, again injured her leg. Water was slowly trembling in her eyes as she began to cry silently. She almost forgot that feeling, the whole incident. But now it has reappearing again.

Suddenly At the height of her despair, she broke out again.

"MA-MA ...!"

.............................

The girl in the straw hat was scared when he saw her again while exploring for Pikachu. It took his all willpower to prevent him from rushing to her, and hugging her.