Virgin

Virginity.

That word is almost foreign nowadays. With everyone around having sex just about every chance they can get, it's no surprise that you want everyone to be under the impression that you're sexually active, as well. You want to feel included, so you hide that you're a virgin. It works very well, and all your friends seem to believe you. Inside, you feel ashamed that you're nearly 25 years old with your virginity still intact. You want to lose your virginity, but you don't want to lose it to just anyone. In a world full of lust, you want to be apart of it.

Kim Taehyung, however, is different. He's still a virgin, but he isn't ashamed to admit it. He likes being different, he likes being a virgin. He is willing to be patient and wait for someone. You admire that in him, and want to embrace the untouched canvas that is your body. Being with him, you learn about patience, you learn about self love, and you learn about how it truly feels to be a virgin and proud.

Taehyung enjoys his time with you, and he enjoys answering the questions you have pertaining to the topic of purity. He doesn't know why he enjoys it because in his mind, he thinks you have already lost your virginity.

After spending so much time together, he finally reaches the point where he's ready to lose his virginity. He wants to lose his virginity to you. What he doesn't know is you're ready to lose your virginity, as well... And you want him to have it.

~~