-Twenty•Nine-

Between helping Venus plan for a wedding, getting ready for the baby, and trying to keep her emotions in check, on top of work, you're absolutely exhausted. You still see Taehyung about every day, but you're always so tired, all you want to do is sleep. Taehyung has no complaints about it, though. He loves that you're sticking through this entire pregnancy with Venus, and that your career is doing something you love. Does he miss constant hugs and kisses? Of course. Does he miss the sex? Yeah, he does. It's been about 3 weeks. You feel so bad, but you can't help it. Your life is constantly moving at a fast pace that even you can't keep up with ninety percent of the time.

"What do you have planned for Spring Break next week?" Venus asks, crunching away on pickles, rubbing her tiny tummy that's grown double its size within a month.

You shrug, taking a pickle for yourself. "I'm not sure. But I know for a fact, I'll be sleeping in."

"What about Taehyung?"

"He hasn't mentioned anything."

Venus smirks, "It's Taehyung. He'll probably plan something."

I giggle, nodding. "Knowing him, he already does. He probably won't tell me what it is entirely. Maybe as hint."

Venus stands, smoothing out her little black dress that comes up just above her knees. It conforms to her body perfectly, bump and all, as she turns to the side to look at herself fully in the mirror. "How do I look?"

"As gorgeous as always." I smile, standing next to her with my less than appealing but mega comfortable sweats on. "You look incredible. I don't understand how someone can look just as good while pregnant as well."

"That's magic, and a secret." We laugh, and she pulls her phone out to snap a picture of herself.

Truly, no one is as beautiful as your best friend

Truly, no one is as beautiful as your best friend. You've always felt that way.

"This is a really big dinner, huh?"

"Huge." She nods, applying her red lip gloss. "We're pretty sure Namjoon is getting that promotion. The event is semi-formal, so I decided why not get dolled up and flaunt my baby."

"Well you, and baby, look incredible, Ve."

"Thanks, Y/n." Venus smiles, grinning widely as you check her perfect white teeth for any trace of food.

"I'd go brush again anyway." You say, pointing to the jar on the table. "We've been tagging these pickles."

"Fuck me, that's right. Okay, I'll be right back."

You take your seat again, pulling out your phone to a text from Taehyung.

My Tae 🐯💜:
Hey there, sweet stuff
😘

You smile, missing your boyfriend.

You:
Hi thiccQ master
flex 🤗