-Forty-

The music playing is suttle, the perfect music to get married to. Yoongi walks down the aisle arm-in-arm with Sijoo, and Jimin is walking with Kendall. You and Taehyung are next to walk down. Your arm in looped with Taehyung's and Nami is on his waist on his right. In your hand, you have white rose petals that you're scattering. I guess this counts as Nami being the flower girl. You proceed walking, your eyes on the man standing at the alter waiting on his bride. Namjoon has the biggest smile on his face. It's so big that you swear his dimples cover eighty percent of his face.

You and Taehyung pace yourselves, moving at the music's pace. Nami is so fascinated with the scenery in the sanctuary, looking around at all the white and light green flowers. She sees the live orchestra playing their strings, all the guests here to witness the union of her parents, and finally her father. She squeaks in excitement, dimples popping out to match her daddy's. You reach Namjoon and he gently presses a kiss to his baby's forehead and cheek.

You and Taehyung part ways, you now holding the baby. Once you and Taehyung take your spots, him standing right next to Namjoon and you standing in the spot next to where Venus is going to stand, the minister motions for everyone to rise. This is it.

The music slightly switches and when the doors open, Venus comes into view. Her eyes are shining behind her veil and you can see her smiling so big it looks like her face might hurt. Her arm is looped onto her mom's as they walk down with her bouquet also in her hands. Namjoon's face is priceless. His smile is as big as you've ever seen, his dimples at its deepest. His eyes are glossed over, taking in every feature of his beautiful bride. He clears his throat, looking away slightly so bashfully. You have never seen someone so nervous, yet so excited all at the same time.

Venus and her mother finally reach the alter, Venus not taking her eyes off of her groom

Venus and her mother finally reach the alter, Venus not taking her eyes off of her groom. The minister smiles as he looks at the couple, who have nothing but love in their eyes for each other.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen." The man starts. "We're here today to celebrate in the union of Kim Namjoon and Soo Venus. I would like to ask, who it is that gives this woman to be married to this man?"

"I do." Her mother says confidently. She kisses Venus on the cheek through get veil and moves her toward Namjoon. He accepts the kiss on the cheek from her mom as well. "Take care of my baby, Joonie."

"Absolutely." He smiles. He takes his future wife's hand as the turn to face the minister, Venus passing you her bouquet.

Her mom grabs the baby from you and everyone takes the cue from the minister to sit, except the wedding party.

"I'd like to start off by saying a few things." The man says. "Love is the word. It's so often thrown around, but people begin to lose sight of sacredness of that word. There's a difference between different types of love. You may love someone, you may have love for someone, or you may be in love with someone. When I look at these 2 young people in front of me, I see soulmates that are in love. And from their love, a child.