-Christmas Chapter-

*Flashback to December 25th*

Kookie 🐰🍪:
nOONA NOONA

Kookie 🐰🍪:
NooNA NOONa

Kookie 🐰🍪:
NOoNA NOONA

Kookie 🐰🍪:
NOONA NOONA

Kookie 🐰🍪:
nOOnA

Kookie 🐰🍪:
NOONA

Kookie 🐰🍪:
NOONA!!!!!

You:
What the HELL is
ur problem!?

Kookie 🐰🍪:
It's CHRISTMAS!! WAKE
UP!!!

You:
.....
It's 4. In. The.
Morning. Jungkook.

Kookie 🐰🍪:
Best time to open
gifts!

You:
I don't have any
gifts under my
tree

Kookie 🐰🍪:
Ya sure?

You sit up straight in your bed, Taehyung pulling you closer to him while groaning. You want to just lay back down and go back to sleep, but Jungkook makes your mind wander.

You:
What?

Kookie 🐰🍪:
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehehehe

You slip from Taehyung's hold and rush into the living room. You stop dead in your tracks as you notice wrapped presents piled under your tree. You gasp, covering your mouth.

You:
KOOKIE YOU DIDN'T
😫🤧

Kookie 🐰🍪:
Merry Christmas,
Noona ❤🍪

You:
Merry Christmas! I
love you so much
bby. You'll get ur
gifts when I see
u 🍪💜

Kookie 🐰🍪:
I got em already.
It was the only
thing under ur
tree lol. Thank
you Noona

You hear Taehyung groan, his feet padding against the floor as he makes his way into the tree-lit living room. He's rubbing his eyes as he comes into view. "Mmm, you okay babe?"

He looks at the tree, closes his eyes, then opens them wide. "Oh shit."

"I know, right!" You giggle, clinging to his side. "Kookie brought these in the middle of the night. Truly a Santa."

"You have a great maknae." He yawns, walking you both over to the tree. "Seeing as we're up, get to opening gifts. I'll help."

You nod as you both sit and you grab the first gift. Looking at it, you smile widely as you pass it to Taehyung to open. "Here."

He takes it, eyes widening in surprise. "This one is for me?"

You nod excitedly. "Sure is. He loves his Hyung."

"I don't know what to say."

As if on cue, you get a video call from Jungkook. You answer to see a smiling bunny. "Merry Christmas, noona!"