-Six-

"First of all, bitch-" you cross your arms across your chest, mimicking Venus. "You both really left us in the theater! What if one of us had an emergency?"

"Oh, hush." Venus rolls her eyes, Namjoon staring at his feet. "We needed to leave. Not just for us, but for you."

"For me?" You scoff, still standing your ground.

Venus holds hers as well, not backing down. "Yes for you."

"And I would love to hear why."

"You two needed alone time." There's a slight pause as you hear shuffling of feet. Taehyung emerges from your bedroom, yawning and shirtless. His toned body shines as the sunlight shining in beams perfectly on him. He's got abs, but he's also got the cutest little pudge that's hard to explain. He's only wearing his shorts he wore yesterday and his blonde-pink hair is a disheveled mess. Venus smiles, knowingly. "And it looks like you got it."

You blush, looking toward him as he smiles and walks up to you, snaking his arm around your waist and lightly kissing your cheek. Your whole face is on fire and he chuckles deeply as he speaks with his husky, morning voice. "Good morning, sweets."

Venus and Namjoon smirk, watching as you try to shrink in size from the stares. You manage to release a breath you didn't know you were holding before responding. "G-good morning. Even though it's 1pm."

"Shit." He yawns. "Well, that's what we get for staying up all night."

He looks at the two figures standing across from you, and he narrows his eyes. "Oh, so you're finally showing your face, you bastard." He chuckles, referring to his best friend.

Namjoon rolls his eyes, Venus snuggly relaxing into his side. "You ass, we needed to leave-"

"Yeah, to go fuck." He booms in laughter and you can't help but to join.

Venus's face turns bright red, and Namjoon clears his throat. "And for you, you dick."

"For me?" Taehyung raises a brow. Then he smirks. "Ah, I got you. For Y/n and I. I guess I, or we should thank you."

You all raise an eyebrow to Taehyung, but he only pulls you into his side more. You instantly relax, wrapping your arms around him and taking in his scent. He naturally smells good, and you're convinced that he bathes in Gucci Guilty cologne every day.

"Thank us?" Venus asks. "For what?"

"For giving us this time together. We had an amazing night." Taehyung smiles. You match his, thinking about your night.

--

You talk for hours. And that's not an exaggeration. You and Taehyung genuinely talk. He doesn't try to engage in anything more than a conversation, and you like that. It's nice to just talk to a guy and him not trying to get into your pants.

"So, where are you from?" You ask him, throwing popcorn into your mouth. You've had more than enough, but you can't stop yourself from eating it.

"Daegu." He sips on the Sprite. "A little village in Daegu."

"Oh. So it's like everyone knows everyone?"

"Yeah. I was gonna become a farmer, but I decided to go to school instead, and play my saxophone."

"You play the sax?" You get excited as you scoot toward him more. "That's so cool!"

"Thank you." He smiles. He pulls out his phone, opening his photo gallery and pressing on a video. It's him playing his saxophone, the instrument's smooth tone has you closing your eyes as you vibe to his playing. "You like?"