-Twenty•Seven-

"I,"

"Does it have to do with Taehyung?" Venus begins her interrogation. "Did he do something wrong? Did you do something wrong? Are you planning to break up with him or something? Y/n, tell a sister something!"

You feel absolutely awful stressing Venus out like this. She's always been honest and open with you about every single thing. This is the one thing you've never told her and as soon as you tell her, you'll feel that huge weight be lifted. Just fucking do it.

"Everything with us is fine. Perfect, even." You start, taking a deep breath.

Venus never takes her eyes off of you as you look at the ground. "Then what is it? Seriously, we tell each other everything."

You nod in agreement, swallowing the huge knot at the top of your throat and releasing a shaky breath. You look into your best friend's eyes and give her a genuine smile. Let's get this over with.

"Taehyung and I had sex." A small weight on your entire body has been lifted and you feel a little better.

Venus stares at you with wide eyes. "You finally fucked!?"

"Goddammit, don't say it like that."

Venus squeals and hugs you, jumping around in circles as though you told her you were getting married or something. "It's about time! I'm glad you both waited until you were comfortable, though. Now I wanna know it all!"

"Can we go sit down first?" You giggle, not waiting on an answer as you pull her toward the nearest area with chairs. "Okay, now where do I need to start?"

"How was it for your first time?" Venus asks right away.

You nod, smiling as you think back fondly. "You know, for our first time together, I have no compl-"

"That's not what I asked you." Venus crosses her arms and leans back.

That leaves you confused. You know you heard her question right, so what is she talking about? "What do you mean? You asked how our first time was."

"No." She shakes her head. "I asked how your  first time was."

It clicks what she's asking immediately. And you feel your chest tighten. My first time? Then that means she-

"How was it losing your virginity, Y/n?"

"You knew?" You try not to scream as you can't control your confusion yet relief all at the same time.

Venus nods, sitting up straight. "Why wouldn't I know? Y/n, you're my best friend, my sister. Why didn't you just tell me?"

"I didn't wanna still be a virgin." You admit to your best friend instinctively. Every single weight holding you down has been lifted off of your body and you feel as though you could float right off of the ground. "You and everyone else had talked about how nice and fun it was being sexually active. I just felt embarrassed that I was still a virgin because I couldn't really relate to anything. So I just made up my stories about having sex."

"Y/n, you had absolutely nothing to be ashamed about. I would not have looked at you any differently or judged you. I never did, even while knowing secretly about your virginity. I pushed your buttons about sex constantly on purpose to see if you would tell me finally. I almost gave up until Taehyung came in the picture. I knew he was different."

"Speaking of Taehyung, since now I don't feel like I'm hiding anything anymore," you smile and Venus matches it. "If we didn't have sex, I was going to be truthful about my virginity to  everyone."