-Thirty•One-

"Mom, please. You'll get to meet him." You roll your eyes, unbuckling your seatbelt.

"You say that, but you still haven't brought him." Your mom says, with an accusing tone.

Your mom has been wanting to meet Taehyung for a while, but you haven't had the chance to visit with him yet. Little does she know that you, Taehyung, and Jungkook have planned to surprise her and your father for Spring Break.

"How about Spring Break?" She mentions.

"I was coming home anyway. Taehyung couldn't get off work, though."

"Oh. It's okay. At least my girl is coming. Your brother couldn't get any time off. I miss him so much." She says, her voice laced with sadness.

"It's okay, ma. I'm sure he'll visit soon." You want to tell her so bad that he's coming, but you refuse to ruin the surprise.

Your parents haven't seen Jungkook in almost a year. You can see him sometimes because you live in the same city. Your hometown is hours away, though, so it's hard for Jungkook to visit. He's finally got some time off, and he coordinated it to be during the time you're visiting too. Your parents will have both their children home, with Taehyung as an added bonus.

"It is." Your mom says. "You're coming. I'm excited. It's been a few months. Dad is excited, too."

"I bet. How is he?"

"He's good. He's been helping me spring clean."

"Against his will, I'm sure."

My mom giggles and I smile. "You know how your father is. But I've gotta go. He just got home and it's dinner. I love you, honey."

"I love you too, mom. Tell dad I love him."

"You're on speaker, go ahead."

"Hey dad! I love you."

"I love you more, kiddo. Miss you." Your dad says, happiness in his tone.

"I miss you. I'll be home in a couple days."

"Alrighty. We'll see you then."

"Okay, bye."

You end the call from your parents, so ready to go home. You miss them so much. You can't wait for Taehyung to meet them. You know your mom will just fall in love with him. And your dad will like him, too. Not to mention the excitement of Jungkook surprising them as well. You don't know what to do with yourself as you get out of your car to go meet Venus and Namjoonfor her doctor's appointment. They're finding out the gender and she wanted you to be here.

You see them getting out of the car parked in the spot for expectant mothers and you jog over to them. "Hey!"

"Hey." They both say, smiling at you and you all walk into the building.

Both Namjoon and Venus don't care what the gender is.  Baby Ve or baby Joon, they just want their little baby to be healthy. Venus checks in and you all go sit in the waiting room.

"So, we're going to surprise my parents." You say, Venus sitting in between both you and Namjoon.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yup. Jungkook is coming too."

"No fucking way." Venus says, excited. "Hell, I wanna come too! I miss your parents, but I work all break."

"She's doesn't know you're pregnant or engaged either."

"I'm 2 seconds from calling in for a week."