-Thirty•Six-

Taehyung takes the spot next to you placing his hand on top of yours. You look at him, his eyes piercing into yours. "I hope me just sliding in that I'm a virgin doesn't scare you away or gets taken the wrong way."

You shake your head, smiling. "I adore that you still have your virginity and you aren't afraid to admit it."

"Let's end the 2 truths and a lie game, yeah?" He brings your hand to his mouth, laying a gentle kiss to back of it and your stomach is about to explode with the amount of butterflies trapped inside.

"O-okay."

"So," he starts. "You're so beautiful to me, I think about you every day, and I want you to be my girlfriend."

Your eyes widen, glossing over. For a man who isn't great and expressing his feelings, he's smooth as hell at sliding them in nonchalantly.

"Is the second one a lie?" You ask shyly. He shakes his head. "Okay, the last one?"

He shakes his head proudly. "There isn't a single lie in there. You are beautiful, I do think about you every day, and I, um." He looks down, a shy blush slowly creeping to his cheeks. "I would really like it if you, you know. If you were my girlfriend. But only if you want to be. No pressure."

You watch him as he goes on a tangant. This man really just asked you to be his girlfriend. And you can't believe your ears. You're speechless as he continues, not noticing your reaction. You want to say yes. You wanna say hell fuck yes. But your brain is producing no words at this point.

"I know I sprung this on you quickly. I just didn't know how to like, not be blunt about it. You can tell me no, I'll understand-"

Actions speak louder than words...

You don't hesitate to press your lips against his. Its truly like a movie and you feel sparks fly when his lips begin to move in sync with yours. His lips are soft against yours, power behind them but gentle for you. He brings his hands to cup your face and you smile in the kiss, feeling his smile underneath. Your cheeks are on fire, your lips are on fire, you're on fire.

You don't want to break your first kiss with him, but you do need to breathe. Slowly pulling away, you look at him with doe eyes.

... but your words help shape your actions.

"Yes, Tae. I'd love to be your girlfriend."

--

For a whole year, you have been the girlfriend of Kim Taehyung. And for a whole year, he has been the boyfriend of Jeon Y/n. August 18th is forever etched into your heart as the day you gave you heart to Taehyung. For 365 days, he's done nothing but given you the absolute world and treated you like a queen. He's loved you for 365 days. And for 52 weeks, you've fallen in love with Taehyung. Every day, every hour, every second, and every minute, you fall a little bit more for this man.

You've built a bond with this man. You started building this bond back in May, after just meeting him. Everything officially starting with a blind date.

--

You see 2 males standing outside the theater doors, talking and the older one laughs. The closer you get, the better you can see the men.

"Joon!" Venus yells, waving as both men turn around.

Your eyes widen as you get closer to them. You see Namjoon smiling at you, then his eyes never leaving Venus. The other man returns your shocked expression. You know this man, and he knows you. The closer you get, the events of last night started rolling in and you remember.