-Eleven-

The next morning was calm. You wake up to your brother cuddled up against you, laying his head on your stomach like he used to when you were younger. Jungkook's light snores fill the air and you smile, fluttering your eyes closed. Pushing your screaming bladder to side, you don't move an inch. It's little moments like this that you share with your brother that you love. It's bittersweet, because they don't happen often. So every chance you get, you cherish and relish in the moment.

It's 9am, and you didn't go to sleep until about 4am because that's when the crazy fangirls decided to finally leave. You were certain that someone would call the police, but you guess not. You reassured Jungkook that they would eventually leave, so you're relieved that they did.

Your maknae stirs in his sleep, clutching you a bit tighter, and smiling to himself. He loves the bond you both share just as much as you do, subconsciously not wanting to let go.

"Noona," his groggy voice brings you to open your eyes slowly and you catch his small smile. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Kookie." You smile back, twirling his black strands of hair between your fingers. "How'd you sleep?"

He sits up, yawning. "Like a baby. Did the fans leave?"

You nod, sitting up as well and sliding out of bed and basically running to the bathroom. "Yeah, at like 4." You shout back behind you.

"4!?" His eyes widen when you nod, reentering the room after emptying your bladder. "Wow. I'm so sorry, noona."

"Hey, you can't help that. That's just one of those down sides of being Jeon Jungkook."

"I wish I wasn't Jeon Jungkook for a day." He mumbles, but you hear him.

"Hey, look at me." You sit next to him, placing your hand on top of his. He looks at you with his big brown doe eyes and you smile. "I can't imagine what you're going through as an idol, but one thing I do know is that you're doing a hell of a job at it. Young, handsome, successful, no scandals, and talented. They don't call you 'The Golden Maknae of K-pop' for nothing. Just wait until you can relax. It'll all be worth it in the end, and I'm still here supporting you."

He smiles wide, bunny teeth on full display in all their glory. "I have the best noona in the world. Thank you so much."

He kisses your cheek and you push him back, chuckling. "I love you, Kookie but you need to go brush your choppers."

Jungkook gasps, pretending to be offended. "You have your nerve, Y/n! You're just as bad."

"Never said I wasn't." You giggle, standing from your spot. "Now, go start getting cleaned up. I'm gonna start breakfast."

"Yes, ma'am." He mock salutes, then marches to the bathroom.

Your brother is such a dork, but he's your dork. You can't wait to have him meet Taehyung when the time is right.

Speaking of Taehyung...

--

Y/n 🤗💜:
GM, TaeTae! I'm
sorry again I had
to leave so early
last night. I'll
def explain
soon 💜

Taehyung smiles as he reads the message, clocking into work at the same time.

Taehyung:
Don't even worry about
it, beautiful 😘 I hope
ur night went well

Y/n 🤗💜:
Eh, I could take
it or leave it lol

Taehyung:
Lol, I'll get back to
u, work time 🤑