-Three-

You wake up the next morning, the sun beaming into your window. You groan, rolling back over and reaching for your blanket. You grumble when you realize that you're lying on your couch, still in the clothes you had on last night. You had been so tired and apparently intoxicated enough to not even make it into your bedroom.

You don't care, though. You had a hell of a night and you genuinely enjoyed yourself. While the last half of your night is a big ass blur, you know you had fun. The environment was great, you got to dance, you got to drink—

"Fuck!" You yell, sitting up. You breathe rapidly, your mind cussing you out as you think back on how you didn't pay for your drinks. You check your phone for a notification from your credit card that tells you your recent purchases, and it's not there. "You've got to be kidding me."

You log onto Facebook, going over to the search bar and typing in the bartender's name. You remember having a class with him, before he stopped going to university all together. Pulling him up, you tap on the message bubble and begin typing your message.

You:
Hi! Ik, ik this is
probably really
awkward, but I think
I left the club last
night & forgot to pay?
If so I'm soooooo sorry
& I'll come pay it.

You wait for a response, hoping that you really didn't ghost out that bitch without paying. You're relieved to see how quickly he accepts your message request, and the typing bubbles pop up.

Park Jimin:
Ah? U didn't need
to pay... he didn't tell
u?

You frown, wondering what the hell he's talking about.

You:
Excuse me? He? Who?

Park Jimin:
Lol, u were quite
tipsy last night. Nah,
a man paid your tab
for u. Tall, pinkish
blonde hair? U left with
him too

Your eyes widen as you read what the plump lip man has sent you. I left the club with a stranger? You ask yourself.

You:
Oh. Um.. Ok then.
Thank you, Jimin. Sorry
if this was awkward...

Park Jimin:
Don't worry about it,
love. Come to the club
more often. It would
be nice to see u ;)

You roll your eyes, clicking out of the message. You throw your phone to the end of the couch, and lie back. You try recalling the events that happened later on that night. After dancing with multiple people and adding lots of them on Snapchat, you honestly for the life of you cannot remember anything else that happened. You were drunk, but you didn't think you were that drunk to the point where you'd forget.

"V." You randomly say aloud as that letter pops into your head. "V? What does that mean?"

You close your eyes, trying to think of the significance of that letter.

--

"V!" A tall, light brown haired man smiles, walking up to the man that helped you home last night.

"What's up, Hyung?" V smiles, bringing Namjoon in for a bro-shake.

"Why'd you leave the club so early last night? You missed this chick stripping off her top." Namjoon chuckles, him and V walking into a nearby café.