-Thirty•Two-

"Kookie, get up. We're pulling up." You say to your brother as you turn the corner and see your family's home come into view.

It's been quite a while since you've been able to see your parents, it's been longer since Jungkook has seen them, and it's been even longer since both you and Jungkook have been here at the same time. You know that for a fact, your mom is going to cry. Not only will both her babies be there, but you've brought Taehyung, too.

"Are we here?" Jungkook asks groggily, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"Yeah." You smile, pulling into the driveway of the house. "Tae and I will go up to the door. Do the whole introduction to the boyfriend thing, ya know. And knowing she's gonna say something about you, come out from the side of the car. Just whenever."

"Okay."

You all get out, Jungkook staying behind and crouching on the side of the car as you grab Taehyung's hand and lead him toward the door. He isn't nervous at all- that you can tell- as you inch closer to the house. Once at the door, you knock a few times and wait until you hear footsteps nearing and a sweet voice from the other side.

"Honey, Y/n is here!" She swings the door open and has the biggest smile on her face. "Sweetie!"

"Hi, mom." You smile, hugging her tightly.

"Oh darling, look at you! You look great. You've been eating well, too I see. Look at the meat on you."

She pinches your thigh and you pull away from her, giggling. "Mom, stop."

She notices the man standing next to you and doesn't waste a second pulling him into her embrace. "You must be Taehyung! I didn't think you were coming! Look at how handsome you are! And your blue hair, ah, such a cutie pie. It is so nice to meet you."

Taehyung chuckles as he relaxes in her embrace. "Pleasure is all mine."

"We planned this surprise. He had the time off and so did I. I didn't tell you because it would ruin it."

"I wish your brother was here." Your mom says, smiling even though her eyes scream sadness. You want to say something, but your thoughts are interrupted.

"There's my girl." Your dad says, coming into view. You basically throw yourself into his arms and he chuckles. You've always been a daddy's girl. "I've missed you too, hun."

"Daddy, meet Taehyung." You say as you pull away from your father and gesture toward your boyfriend.

Taehyung bows before extending his hand. "It's so nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Your father smiles, shaking his hand. "I'm a bit surprised to see you so soon."

"Surprise." You laugh, taking your place next to Taehyung. "We've got one more surprise."

"Are you pregnant!?" Your mom blurts and you and Taehyung laugh.

"Absolutely not. We're not having kids until marriage."

"So you're getting married?" Your dad adds.

"No, sir." Taehyung chuckles. "It's still too soon for that. We're going to see where this goes first."

You nod at his answer and so do your parents. "This surprise is better, though."

With no specific cue at all, Jungkook emerges from the side of the car and your parents look over with wide eyes. Tears fall from your mother's eyes as she makes her way down the stairs and into your brother's arms, sobbing.

"Jungkookie, my baby." She holds his face, kissing his cheeks. "Look at you. Oh my God. Baby boy, I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you, mom." His bunny teeth on full display as he allows your mother to kiss his face as much as possible.