-Twenty•Five-

A good month has passed and you and Taehyung have had sex, made love, fucked, and just about everything under the sun over the span of said month. No, you're not an addict, but when that mood is right, you ride that horse.

You and Taehyung are open to trying anything new with your sex life because you want to know which buttons to push. You both want to know how to get each other there at just the snap of a finger. There's a long way to go, but you both don't mind the journey.

You both walk through the mall, hand in hand, as you look around at the different stores. You don't want anything and neither does he, but it's nice to get out of the house. Taehyung takes you out to eat & doing all kinds of fun things but today, you wanna walk. Just walk. And he happily obliged.

You can't help but notice a shit ton of girls that stare in your direction. Staring at Taehyung. Of course, they're staring at the beautiful specimen that happens to be your boyfriend. Hell, you'd be staring too if you saw a Taehyung walking around here next to a regular girl. He must get the stares often because he doesn't even react. It's a little nerve-wracking to you, however.

"Tae?"

"Hmm?" He hums, pointing at the ice cream place in the food court. You nod and he leads the way over. The stares continue.

"All these people are staring." You mumble loud enough for him to hear.

"Who?" He asks, looking at you.

"These women." You whisper. "They're just staring, and I know they're not looking at me."

Taehyung gets both of you ice cream, then looks around the area. A few girls avert their gazes elsewhere, some even giggling to their friends after he looks their way. You roll your eyes, taking a seat at a booth in the food court.

"See? All eyes are on you."

"Okay, and?" Taehyung shrugs, licking his ice cream.

You look to him, a bit flabbergasted. "And? This doesn't bother you?"

He just shakes his head. "Why would it? It isn't unusual."

"So you're used to it? This is a common thing?"

"Yeah. I just ignore it. You should too."

"I just can't help it." You say, finally tasting your ice cream. The stares from these women burn into your skin. "I don't like this. Why stare like we can't see you? Like damn."

"Baby, listen." Taehyung gets closer to your ear and you instantly relax as you feel his cool breath cascade along your ear. "They're looking and wishing they had what you have. And I'm guessing that's me. But you have me, and I'm not going anywhere. I'm yours."

"I know, but-"

"No buts." He chuckles, attacking your face with kisses.

You giggle, finally giving in and nodding. "Okay, okay. I get it, baby."

"Good. I love you, Y/n and I'm all yours. Outside and behind closed doors." He says the last part raspy, and you know exactly where that's headed.

"Hmm, that's awfully tempting Mr. Kim. What are you trying to say?"

Taehyung leans back into the seat, continuing his ice cream. "Nothing. Just know that all the stares mean nothing to me because you mean everything to me."

"I love you so much, and your corniness." You giggle as you kiss his lips gently.

"Cut that PDA shit out." A familiar voice says. You and Taehyung look up and notice Yoongi standing in front of you. Jimin standing close behind.