-Five- 🔥

The movie plays, booming loud in the theater. You and Taehyung are both highly invested in the movie, easily bonding over the previous Avengers movies and noticing certain things in this movie. You two sat in the very front while your friends sat at the very back. They were way more interested in each other than they were the movie.

"I love Black Panther!" You squeal quietly through your whisper as you see the word Wakanda on the screen.

Taehyung chuckles, reaching his hand into the popcorn bucket. You reach your hand in at the same time not realizing it, and your hands brush against each other. You quickly retract yours, face as hot and as red as Tabasco sauce. He notices, smiling and shaking his head as he grabs a handful of the salty snack.

More into the movie, your emotions go wild. Between the death of a character and the impulses of another. Taehyung rants along with you as you curse at Star Lord. 

As the movie nears its end, you're in tears. "No, no." You sniffle, still whispering. "Why Spidey? He didn't wanna go!"

You instinctively lean over for comfort, Taehyung happily wrapping his arm around you as you cry over the characters on the screen. You don't even have the energy to blush as you're too busy being dramatic about the movie to even care. You stay and watch all the credits, the scene at the end slightly cheering your mood as you notice a familiar symbol.

Taehyung rubs your arm, and you look up to see him smiling. "You know what this means, right?"

You return the smile, sitting up to get a better look at him. "Another Avengers movie!"

You high five each other, giggling. Who would've thought that the man who brought your drunk self home the night before would be the same man that would be your blind date? You certainly wouldn't have.

You both stand, stretching and shaking out your limbs. You both look around, seeing that Venus and Namjoon are gone and you're the only two left in the theater. Your features hold confusion, and you look to Taehyung, his expression matching yours. You both quickly exit the theater, eyes scanning the main lobby for your friends. When you still don't notice anyone, you both pull your phones out and have text messages. His is from Namjoon and yours is from Venus.

Veeeenuuuus 🌌:
Hey, hot stuff! Joon &
I bolted early. Tae
drove so invite him
over 😜

You roll your eyes, locking your phone and hear Taehyung sighing beside you. You turn to him and he looks at you. He chuckles, "So that's why the bastard had me drive."

"And that's why Venus offered to drive." You chuckle to yourself. Venus hates driving. They had this planned. Little did they know that you two had slightly known each other, just from the brief meeting last night.

"Well, no sense of still being here." Taehyung voices. "It's almost 11. I'm taking you home?"

You nod, following Taehyung as he escorts you to his car. He is the same gentleman from last night, opening and closing the car door for you. You smile and thank him, watching as he jogs back around to his side. He fastens his seat belt and starts his car. He pulls out of the parking spot of the nearly empty theater lot, and drives in the direction of your home.

This blind date was a success, and you hate to admit it but you really had a great time. You don't want the night to end, so you make a move so that it doesn't. "So, feel free to say no. But, um, do you wanna come over? I mean- I have all the Marvel movies, and more snacks." You shyly smile.

Taehyung hums, twiddling his fingers on the steering wheel. You didn't expect him to say yes. Why would he? You two only just met, but there was that small section in your heart that wanted him to say yes. You don't know why, but you prayed that he said yes.