-Epilogue-

6 years later

Taehyung's kisses trail down your neck from behind. You quietly moan as his teeth gently nibble down on your exposed skin. Today has been the most amazing day of your life. You have officially become Mrs. Kim Taehyung. And your wedding day is exactly what you had been picturing. This is something that you dreamed about after celebrating your second anniversary of being together. You didn't think that on your third anniversary, he'd propose though.

"You look amazing in that dress." Taehyung says lowly, slowly unzipping your dress. "It'll look even better on the floor."

"What a dirty boy, Mr. Kim." You giggle, allowing him to fully unzip your wedding dress so you can step out of it.

He smirks leaving one last kiss to your neck. "You made me this way, Mrs. Kim."

"Mrs. Kim." You smile. "I love the sound of that."

"So do I, baby. Now, may I have the honor of making love for the first time to my wife?"

"You may, husband."

You rip open his shirt, buttons flying in every direction. You know this shirt is expensive, but being in this moment, neither of you care. You pull him as close to you as you can, smashing your lips onto his. He easily takes control and it always amazes you. This Taehyung is the same Taehyung that would ask you where you wanted to be touched. But that Taehyung is also the same Taehyung that now knows your every spot like the back of his hand.

He taps the back of your thigh and you don't waste a second, hopping up for him to catch you. Your tongues fight for dominance, but eventually end up dancing in a rushed waltz. He walks you to the bed and lays you down gently, still not breaking the kiss. His lips finally leave, trailing down your now exposed body.

You gasp sitting up. It startles Taehyung but he catches himself. "What's wrong? Did I do something?"

"No,it isn't you. Did we pack enough pull ups?"

"Y/n, stop it. The kidss are fine." Taehyung chuckles, slightly pushing at your chest for you to lay back down.

"I feel like they don't have enough." You continue.

"I'm sure your parents have extra of we didn't pack enough." Taehyung engages with you, still kissing down your body.

"So you think the two packs I sent are enough?"

Taehyung's head pops up and his face is puzzled. "You sent two packs and you don't think there's enough? Baby, that's more than enough. They're 2 and potty training. That shouldn't use that much anyway. The boys are going to be okay."

"I just, I don't know. We haven't been away from them this long before." Taehyung pulls your panties off, but you're too busy talking about your twins to even pay attention. "What if they give my parents a hard time?"

"They won't, you know that."

"I know. I'm sorry, I just- fuck." You're cut off when you feel Taehyung's hot mouth on your now aching core.

His tongue swirls around your clit and he pulls you closer to him by your thighs. All thoughts you had before are washed away as you feel his tongue working magic and lapping up your juices. Your fingers gently tug on his black hair and he groans. The vibration alone nearly sends you to the top.

"Taehyung," you moan out his name, back arching as he sucks on your clit. "I'm gonna cum."

"In my mouth." He slurs while lapping his tongue faster.