-Thirty•Eight-

Watching Taehyung hold baby Nami is the most heartwarming thing you've ever had the pleasure of witnessing. Venus is trying to get as much sleep as she can while you 2 are over and she refused to go to bed unless Namjoon was cuddled up next to her. They both trust you and Taehyung to look after her while they rest, which is incredible for new parents. Nami has only been in the world for a total of 2 days, and Taehyung is so in love with the little baby.

She naturally curls up, snuggling into the warmth of Taehyung as she peacefully rests in his arms. As much as you would like to hold your God daughter, you refuse to pull her away from her God dad.

"She loves you." You smile at your boyfriend.

He softly caresses her hair, then looks at you with a boxy smile. "She's perfect, really. Can you believe our friends made her?"

"It's still unbelievable. Venus did amazing during birth, too."

"Without a doubt." Taehyung nods. "Granted I've never seen anyone give birth before, but she was so calm and cool. Nami came out so smooth."

"She really did. I can only wish that when we have kids in the future, I'm that cool."

"Oh." Taehyung raises a brow. "So, we're going to have kids?"

"Hmm? Oh- oh! Oh my God." You cover your face with your hands, shaking your head in embarrassment. "P-please disregard that."

He chuckles, nodding and leaving the topic alone. You can't believe you just said that and you want to throw yourself off the top of a 10-story building backwards. Thankfully, he truly leaves the topic alone. The only topic of conversation and all the attention is on baby Nami.

You take turns holding her, getting excited when she opens her eyes or when she makes a face. The faces she makes resemble Namjoon so much already. Being so young, you can't tell who she physically looks like just yet. But she's such a beautiful baby, it blows your mind.

"Hey." You and Taehyung turn around as you hear Namjoon walking in.

"Hey." You smile, moving your arms in a way that hints for Namjoon to grab the baby. He does, carefully lifting his baby out of your embrace. "How was your nap?"

"Refreshing." He nods. He rocks back and forth, Nami's tiny hand wrapping around his index finger. "Venus needed it more than me. You see she's still in there asleep."

"Oh, I can imagine." Taehyung says.

"You guys can go if you want. I can take it from here."

"You sure?" You question.

"Not at all." He chuckles honestly. "But I'm a father now. I'm going to learn. Plus, she's sleeping now. I think I'll be okay."

You nod, standing up with Taehyung. "You got this, Joon. Don't hesitate to call me if you have ant questions. Remember, she eats every 3 hours, her last bottle being half an hour ago. Venus pumped enough for about 4 more feeds, so you don't need to wake her. And she only drinks-"

"3 ounces. Thank you, Y/n."

"Pleasure." You smile.

Namjoon and baby Nami, who is now awake, lead you out and you wave before he closes the door. Venus and Namjoon are going to be some hella great parents. The love that they both exude toward the newborn is unlike anything you've witnessed. They love her more than anything in this world and you're so honored to see your best friend and sister building her family right in front of you.

You and Taehyung are now in the car and it's silent for a few moment until Taehyung finally speaks. "What are we doing?"

"Huh?"