-One-

You pop another M&M into your mouth as you nod, taking in everything your best friend Venus is telling you. "So, he was that small?"

She rolls her eyes, leaning back against the headboard of your bed and grabbing a handful of popcorn from the bowl in between the two of you. "The smallest little shit I've ever seen! Girth was the size of a hotdog."

You laugh with her, shaking your head. "I feel bad for him. Please don't tell me you laughed at him."

"He better be lucky I didn't. I almost did. He may have been little, but he fucked the shit out of me." Venus's eyes light up.

You nearly choke on your Sprite when she says that. "You actually fucked!?"

Venus shrugs, "Y/n, you know me. I'm not turning down any dick. Small or not. It's all about the motion in the ocean. And that boy rocked the damn boat."

You laugh, trying to envision your best friend's latest sexual partner. You want to envision your own partner, but you don't have one. You have no personal sexual stories to tell your best friend because you've never had sex. You're the last virgin among your friends and you don't like it. You feel quite embarrassed, actually.

"I tell you," Venus interrupts you from your thoughts. "I truly would consider letting him hit again. He was impressive. Not as impressive as a certain someone I've had, but still good. Anyways, enough about me. Who's been in your Victoria's Secret panties recently?"

You swallow the Sprite in your mouth, popping more of the chocolate candies into your mouth. Venus still doesn't know that you haven't lost your virginity. So, you lie. And you've been lying since you were 18.

"Nobody. Haven't found anyone that I like." You say, hoping to be done with the conversation.

Venus smacks her lips together, taking a sip of pop from your glass. "It's not about who you like, girl! Well, I mean it is, but girl! You haven't gotten any in over 3 months. What's the issue?"

The issue is you're 24 years old and you've never even held a dick. Ever.

You simply shrug. "No one has caught my attention."

"Fair enough. But I bet you I can find someone for you." She whips out her phone and pulls up her Facebook. She opens it to over 50 notifications. Bypassing them, she goes to her profile page and brings up her friends list. "Okay. What do you like? Do you want tall, dark, and handsome?"

"How about nobody." You laugh. "Venus, it's cool. I'll find someone myself."

"Yeah. And by that time, you'll be dead." She eggs on. "How can you go so long without sex? I can't do it."

"It's a good thing you're not a hoe."

"Damn right." She smiles proudly. It's true. She's just a very sexual person. Losing her virginity to her high school sweetheart, he was the only person she had been with up until they went their separate ways for college. She found another boyfriend her first year of college, but they didn't last long. Her last boyfriend, they were together her sophomore year of college, up until 5 months ago. They still mess around, but they try to see other people. In total, she's only been with 5 people, 3 of them being guys she was committed to.

Venus's phone starts to ring, and it's her most recent ex boyfriend that she still sees regularly. "Hello?"

There's a pause as she's listening to him speak, then she bites her lip flirtatiously. "You're not ready for me." There's another pause and she nods. "Yeah, I'll show you. Meet me at my place in an hour."

She ends the call, and you already know she's about to go and do her ex into oblivion, per usual. "Hate to leave on such short notice," she starts. "But I've got some business to go handle."

She slides her legs off of the bed, standing and slipping your spare slippers on. She grabs her purse and looks through it for something. You have an idea, but when she lifts her head with a slight pout, you know for sure.

"Top drawer, left side. Under the shirts." You say, pointing to your dresser.

She smiles, prancing over and pulling out about three condoms. "You're the best, Y/n! Love!"

"Lots!" You finish, as she slips out of the door. You sigh, grabbing some popcorn from the bowl next to you and finishing watching the movie that's playing once you hear your front door close.

Thinking back to your conversation with Venus, you actually like the fact that you are waiting for someone to take your virginity. However, you don't like how long you've been waiting. It feels like you've been waiting for so long, and it still hasn't happened. No one has come along that has been worthy of your virginity. That slightly bothers you.

Vivid images flood your mind of your ideal intimate night. You want to experience the feeling of your partner sliding in and out of you. The way they pull your hips close to them as they continue to fill you, pushing you to the edge. You want his hands to explore your body, caressing your breasts and rubbing you. You want to feel that euphoric high as you reach your undoing. You want to feel him as he reaches his climax, clinging onto you for dear life. You want to see his face, the expressions of pure pleasure. You want someone you can truly enjoy your first time with. Maybe that's too much to ask?

Silently whining to yourself with built up sexual frustration, you decide that you need to get out of the house and enjoy yourself. It's Saturday night, you aren't busy, and you've been dying to slip on your little black strapless romper. Getting out of bed, you put all your snacks away, turn off your TV, and start getting ready for your night out.

After an hour and a half, you've showered,  moisturized, dressed, done your hair, and your makeup. Pleased with how you look, you take about 20 selfies, and update all your social medias-that only being two- with your plans of celebrating and upload about 2 pictures.

You leave your room, slipping your phone into your pocket with your lip gloss and credit card. You grab your keys, and lock up your house.

It feels like forever since you've been out, and once you breathe the fresh air from outside, you smile. You hope that this is the night you find someone special to ultimately take your virginity. You want someone you can connect with and build something with, not just a "one and done" situation. You know you deserve more, so you hope for the best.

~~

.
.
~S. xx