-Ten-

It's now or never.

You see Taehyung's eyes dance around your face, but you can't do anything but stare at him in awe. You want him to kiss you. You want to taste his lips. You want him to brush his lips across yours in perfect sync. You want that perfect kiss.

And so does Taehyung. So he leans in closer to you, your eyes fluttering shut, trying to suppress the smile threatening to graze your lips. All too suddenly, you phone rings and you're but startled. He quickly gets off of you, extending his hand to help you up. You mentally whine, just being mere centimeters away from kissing him.

When you grab your phone, you see it's Jungkook calling. Rolling your eyes, you answer. "Yes, oh sweet maknae of mine?" You coo.

"Noona, come home now." He said hurried.

"What? Why? What's wrong?" You frown, Taehyung noticing but not saying anything.

"I guess someone in your complex recognized me, and posted it on their social media. There's people outside the building singing my songs and chanting."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." You grumble inaudibly. "Okay. I'll be there in a minute. Don't look out the window."

"Okay, thank you. See you in a bit, noona."

You end the call, exhaling deeply. You don't realize how close Taehyung is behind you until he speaks. "Y/n-"

You squeal, causing a smile to cover his face. "Jesus, you scared me."

"I'm sorry." He chuckles. "Is everything okay?"

You nod. "Just a thing going on with my brother that I need to help him sort out. He's staying with me for the weekend."

"Did I take away your time with him? I don't wanna come in between-"

"No no, you're fine!" You smile and take his hand into yours. "We had a date, and I wasn't going to cancel. Plus, he and I have all weekend."

Taehyung smiles, nodding. "Okay. Well, I guess you should get going then."

"Yeah." He leads you to the living room, where you go over to the door and slide your sneakers on. You turn to him again and he pulls you into an embrace that you're ready to melt in. "Thanks for having me over. Text me?"

"You bet." He smiles, enjoying your warmth and not wanting to let you go. "Goodnight, Y/n."

He breaks the embrace, but you can't stop thinking how this man is amazing. He's so kind and loving. The little things like the hugs make you never want to let go.

You make a mad dash to your car when you get outside and you race home. You manage to not get pulled over, but you do spot a large crowd when you get to your building. Jungkook was not kidding.

"Fuck me." You whine as you park.

You pull your hood up over your head, and make your way toward the crowd of insane females singing to your brother's songs. You try to weave your way through to the front to tell these crazy ass bitches to leave when someone notices you.

"Hey, it's Jungkook's sister!"

Everyone turns to look at you and you roll your eyes. They begin bombarding you with questions that you really don't feel like answering, but will do it for your brother's sake.

"Is Jungkook really here?"

"What's it like being his sister?"

"Can I marry him?"

"Can you tell him to come down and see us?"

"Listen," you start, "Jungkook is not here. I have no idea where you heard it from. So you need to leave. It's late and you're causing a disturbance."