-Twenty•Three-

You lay with Taehyung in your arms as he's cuddled up to your naked body, soft snores escaping through his lips. After you both showered, laying down was the only option for relaxation. His skin is still on fire, radiating heat as his relaxed state rests upon you. It's only been about an hour since you've had sex and you're still in somewhat of a state of shock. It actually happened, with each other no less. You are officially no longer a virgin. By the throbbing in your vagina, how could you forget?

You can't will yourself to sleep as your mind goes over the scenes that had recently transpired. The way you looked at each other, the way you touched each other, the way he felt inside of you, the way you felt on top of him, the unexplained feeling of pure ecstasy once your high was reached,

Love.

That's the highlight. That was something you didn't ever expect out of sex. Yes, you knew that it was vital, but you never expected to feel so much of it when actually in the act. The love you 2 have for each other is what made this experience so amazing. You wouldn't want to trade this for anything in the world.

Time continues to tick away from you and when you look at your phone for the time, it's just past midnight. You try forcing yourself to sleep, but each time you close your eyes, all you see is yourself on top of Taehyung. You grumble to yourself. "Fuck me."

"Ready for round 2 already?" Taehyung groans and you squeal as you hear him.

He chuckles as he slowly opens one eye to peek at you. You lightly smack his bare arm. "You really need to stop doing that, Tae. That's creepy."

"I'm sorry." He yawns. "I just have to go use the potty."

You let go of his body and he rises from the bed, in all his naked glory and your mouth is salivating at the view. It almost slipped your mind that you had given him head earlier. Almost.

You recall the saltiness of the precum from the tip of his penis and how he fit so easily in your mouth. The way he was starting to get into the moment, thrusting up to meet the back of your throat and how he pulled your hair-

Taehyung emerges back into the bedroom, looking at your naked form on the bed and smiling. He crawls up from the bottom of the bed to reach you, laying kisses all over your face as you giggle under him. He lies in between your legs and his penis inadvertently touches the opening of your core.

His eyebrows furrow a bit as he looks at you. He says lowly, right in your ear, "You're wet, baby."

Shivers make their way down your spine and spreads throughout the entirety of your body. You look into his eyes, a smirk threatening to fall across your lips. "I am. You did that to me."

"I did?" He asks sincerely. He's still so innocent.

"You did. And I kind of want to take you on again." You giggle as you lay a kiss across his lips. The biggest smile crosses Taehyung's lips and he nods his head excitedly. "Tell me no right now, Tae."

"I want you, Y/n." He says, just above a whisper.

You guide him to flip over, which he does, and now you're on top of him, straddling his waist. You plant your lips on his, making it their home once again. This kiss differs from the one a few hours ago. This one is hungrier. This one is looking for more. This one is wanting to taste more.

"Wait, wait." Taehyung breathes out and you instantly stop.

"Is everything okay?" You worry. "I'll stop, just say so."

"No, I don't want to stop." He says softly. "I- can we try something?"

You smile as you raise off of him. "Anything, baby. What do you want to do?"