-Thirty•Three-

"Is Spring Break really over tomorrow?" You whine, cuddling into your mom as you eat ice cream and watch dramas.

"I'm afraid so, sweetie." She sighs, running her fingers through your hair.

You would always do this when you were home. Your father and brother would have some father-son bonding time, and you and your mom would watch dramas all day and eat junk food under the covers. Taehyung had no objections when he was offered to go out with the guys. You were happy that he was getting along with your parents. Your mom is absolutely in love with him.

"Let's talk about Mr. Blue Hair that you brought home." Your mom chuckles.

You smile, nodding. "Okay. What do you wanna talk about?"

"Where did you meet him? He's a total cutie and such a gentleman."

"You won't believe me when I tell you."

"Try me." Your mom challenges.

There's nothing like a gossip session with your mom to help ease time.

"Well, since you must know." You tease, taking a spoonful of ice cream. "I met him at the club."

"You meet him at the club!?" Your mom asks in shock.

"See, I told you that you wouldn't believe me."

"Someone like Taehyung in a club? I can't picture that. Hell, I can't even picture you in a club."

"Hard to believe, I know. But what's even crazier is that Venus set us up on a blind date the next day. Her boyfriend is Taehyung's best friend."

Your mom's eyes are wide, as she now pauses the show to really get into the conversation. "Very small world. You two were destined to be together."

"You think so?"

"Oh, absolutely." She nods, excitedly. "All this is no coincidence."

"Mom, I'm in love with him." You say, looking at your mom and her eyes soften more than they already are. "I've never met anyone like him. And he treats me the same, if not better, as he did when we first started dating. It's still too early to say that I have a future planned with him, but I do see my future with him in it."

"And that's okay, honey. You don't have to mentally plan out a wedding right now. You still have time for that, if he is who you'll be spending the rest of your life with."

"He was a virgin when we met." You blurt out and your mom gasps.

"Oh, goodness! How old is he?"

"He just turned 25 a few months ago."

"And he was still a virgin!? Wow, he's more rare than a purple unicorn."

"He is." You laugh. "So it was nice having a virgin boyfriend, while also a virgin."

Your mom watches your face and you can't help but tilt your head in confusion. She's thinking of something and her face shows genuine curiosity. Then, she perks up. It was like a light bulb went off in her head.

"Y/n, you said he was a virgin. That's past tense. That means he's had sex while being with you. You had sex!"

"Mom!" You cover your face. "It isn't that exciting, oh my gosh. We gave our virginities to each other. Yeah."

"That's so precious!" She claps. "I can see grandchildren in-"

"And this is where I go to my room. Thanks mom." You chuckle, quickly rushing to your childhood bedroom.

Your mom calls out behind you, "You're a big girl, we can talk about these things!"

"I'd rather not talk about my newly found sex life, thanks!"