Our Family

Dilara

Dilara

Noah and I got on the plane a while ago, and he's been already getting on my nerves. Thank god Vancouver isn't that long by plane only a couple hours. I brought my laptop with me to finish some the work that I needed to get edited before confirming them and sending them in. I could see Noah looking at me from the corner of my eyes.

"Can I help you with something?" I say turning my head to look at him.

"You're on vacation, why are you working?" He asks.

"I have time why not just get it done and out of the way," I say as I continue to type.

"Oh, I see, your one of those..." He says shaking his head.

"One of what?" I look at him.

"You're married to your work."

"Actually I'm married to you." He rolls his eyes. He reaches over and closes my laptop.

"Hey!"

"Well, when you're with me, no work-related things." He says taking away my laptop from me.

I sighed putting my head on my seat. I guess he was right, but I would never admit that to him.

*Hours later*

We landed a couple hours ago, luckily Noah had already rented a car for us. We were on our way to my mother's house. Noah stopped in front of my parent's house and we got out. He carried our bags to the doorstep and I rang the doorbell. The door flew open and I look down to find my nephew.

"Auntie Lara!" He squeals jumping in my arm.

"Zayn, I've missed you." I hug him tightly. He jumps out of my arms and looks behind me to find Noah.

"Uncle Noah!" He says jumping into his arms.

"Hey, buddy!" Noah holds him and we both walk in.

Zayn jumped out of Noah's arm and ran in the house

My mother appears from the hallway and walks up to us "Oh, I've missed you." She says hugging me.

"Me too," I whisper. She looks behind me with a surprised face.

"Noah, you came!" She squeals and hugs him.

"Of course, I would never miss Helena's wedding." He smiles.

"Why are you guys standing at the door. Come in dears." She says yanking both our arms to the living room.

The house looked empty which was unusual in the Raaz household. It's around 7:00 pm here. Everyone should be up.

"Lara!" I hear my brother Amar from behind me. I turn around and hug him.