Chapter Five: Our Feelings

DON'T BE A GHOST READER, VOTE/COMMENT MY LOVES

Dilara

I woke up feeling arms tightly around me. I looked up to see Noah's sleeping face and smiled. I suddenly remembered last night and felt embarrassed. I looked down and realized I had nothing on. Why was it such a good idea at the time, how could I be so irresponsible? I quickly grabbed the sheets and wrapped it around me. I slowly pushed Noah's arms away from me without waking him up and got out of bed. What are the odds I actually managed to get out of his grip?

I picked up my stuff on the ground and walked over to the bathroom. I dropped the sheets and got into the shower. What have I done?

***

I wore my black skinny jeans and my black sweater. After changing into my clothes I slowly opened the door and walked out. Thankfully Noah was still asleep so I quietly grabbed my purse and key, I walked over to the door.

"Where are you going?" I heard a raspy voice say from behind me. Shit.

I turned around to see Noah rubbing his eyes "W-well u-uh down to the diner for breakfast." I hesitantly say.

"I'll take a shower and I'll go down with you" I
nodded and he gets out of bed. I slightly turned around not wanting to see anything. He gets in the bathroom and I fall into the bed.

"Oh god" I mumbled. He clearly isn't embarrassed about last night so why am I. Its not like it was our first time ever but that was also many years ago. I don't know why I feel like we crossed a line. What does this mean? I wonder what he thinks, well, of course, he didn't mind he's a guy it's different for them. I can't believe it happened.

I heard Noah coming out so I quickly sat up. He wore his black jeans and a black shirt. Surprisingly we're both matching for the first time.

"Okay let's go I'll text Ava to come down." I nod and we both walk out of the room and get into the elevator. This silence was killing me, was he not gonna say anything?

We reached the diner and grabbed our food from the open buffet. We took a seat at a table with three seats. The tables were extremely small so I was right next to Noah. I saw Ava with her plate heading our way and placing her plate in front of Noah and me.

"Good morning you two, how'd you sleep?" She says while taking a seat.

"Well, you?" I cleared my throat smiling at her. She just knows exactly what to say at the best times.

"Great!" She says taking a bite of her food.

"I'm gonna go get tea," I say getting up but Ava got up and pushed me down.

"No you guys sit, I'll go." She goes before I could say anything.

"Okay" I mumbled

"By the way last night was amazing and I see you have a reminder of it," Noah whispers in my ear then kiss my cheek. I felt my face burn up. I look down avoiding to look at him. Reminder?