Our Getaway

Dilara

Dilara

*2 weeks later*

I woke up running to the bathroom throwing up in the toilet. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked out to be face to face with Noah.

"Hi beautiful," He says kissing me

"Hi" I laugh as he kisses my neck

"You're child woke me up again." I groaned sitting on the bed

"That's my kid!" He cheers and I hit his shoulder

"Not funny!" I say rubbing my belly

"Sorry, okay I have to go to work. Things finally look okay for the company." He says kissing my forehead then heading into the bathroom.

I walked downstairs and got breakfast ready. I had to be at work around 12 today. I quickly finished my food and left Noahs on the table for him.

I walked back upstairs and got dressed for work. I wore my black pants with my baby blue blouse and tucked it in my pants. Which made my little bump show more. I took my purse from the closet and walked downstairs.

Noah was going to drop me off to work today and pick me up after. We both got in the car and he drove to my company first.

After dropping me off, I took the elevator up to my office, when the door opened I walked out and into the hallway. Summer was sitting at her usual desk "Morning Mrs. Shah" She greeted

"Morning Summer. Anything new for today?" I smile

"On your desk," she says and I walked into my office

I placed my purse on the desk and the bright red folder caught my eye. I took and sat down in my chair. I opened the folder and there was paper in it, the logo was from Shah Industries. Noah must've accidentally sent this.

I was going to close it when something caught my eye. "No!" I gasped

I continue to flip through the paper till the end. "He would never do this." I shake my head.

I picked up my phone and started to dial Noah's number. He had to see this.

***
"I don't know how this happened! He must've gotten from my desk!" He paces around my office

"Someones going to hear you, Noah." I walked over to the blinds and closed them.

"We'll figure something out, I can talk to him," I say walking towards him

"Absolutely not! We have no idea what he's capable of, I mean if he could do this then what else could he do?" He continues to pace

"Well, we need to think of something, fast. Before this gets out of hand." I say walking towards him and stopping him.

"We'll figure it out. We always do." I softly say

***

I was waiting in my car alone in front of Starbucks by our house. My passenger door opened and Idris sat in the front seat.

"Thought you'd never call" He smiles

"What is wrong with you?! Threatening Noah company? Really?!" I yelled

"What else did I have to do to get your attention, you wouldn't talk to me or pick up my calls. Its the only way to keep you away from him. He's not what you want and you know that!" He says putting his hand on my thigh and I immediately remove it

"Is that enough evidence?" I say through the wires

"Yes." I hear Noah say

"You son of b-" Idris starts

"The police is still listening, I would watch my mouth if I were you," I smirk he quickly pulls out a knife and places it on my throat.

"Move and I swear I'll cut. I don't want to hurt you but you leave me no choice." He says ripping out my wires and throwing it out the window.

"Idris don't do this, this isn't you." I don't dare to make a move.

"Shhh, drive." He whispers by my neck.

***
We stopped at the house that's all the way on the other side of the city. No one would ever know we're here which scared me. The forest was surrounding us so even if I made a run for it I would never make it out.

"Get out." He says and I do

We walk up to the house and he unlocks it and pushes me in. I can't believe this is happening, I feel like laughing at how stupid this is. I did not see this coming at all. Felt like I was in some movie. Okay focus Lara, you're being kidnapped by your friend.

I couldn't help but snort and Idris looked at me and raised his brows. "What's so funny?" He asked

"Umm, this whole situation!" I say laughing historically

"You think this is funny? What is wrong with you?" He raised his brows

"I should ask you that question. What the hell is wrong with you! This is so stupid!" I yell walking away from him. He quickly grabs me by the arm pulling me back this time placing the knife to my stomach.

"Not so funny now eh. Don't act smart honey." He whispered to my neck and then drags me by the arm up the stairs.

He pulls me into a room and then takes handcuffs out and places them on my hands the other to the bed. "And you just happen to have handcuffs?" I raise my brows. Stop asking questions and take this seriously Lara! I mentally tell myself.

"If you would've just listened to me the first time then all this could've been avoided." He says pacing back and forth

"Oh wait until my father hears about this." I laugh and Idris gives me death stares and I immediately stop.

"If you would've just heard me out then this would've never happened. We could've been happy together Dilara. We would make an amazing couple." He goes on his knees to be at the same level as me.

"Are you on drugs? Cause it seems like you are." I asked

"Again! You don't listen! If I have to keep you here forever then I will! I have nothing to lose." He says getting up and slamming the door behind him.

I let out a breath. I pulled at the cuffs but it was hurting my wrists even more then it already does. I gave up and sat down. I looked down at my bump rubbing it. That was way too close. He's sick if he finds out God knows what he'll do.

"Don't worry baby, I'll protect you. Can you do me a favour though? Cover your ears when that man talks because I don't want you hearing anything that comes out of his filthy mouth." I whispered

*4 hours later*

Idris came in again and brought food. He placed the bowl of pasta in front of me. I had to feed my baby, my stomach kept growling like crazy. So I took the bowl and started eating.

I looked up and Idris was watching me "Can you not." I say with my mouth full

"I swear I didn't want this at all. I would never harm you, ever. I'll take care of you and his child your carrying." He says

"You know?" I choked on my food

"Of course, I watched you go into the doctor's office and saw you coming out with pictures. And the vomiting in the morning while I was there. I was mad at first but later I chose to accept it. I'll take care of you both." He smiles

"You're sick. You seriously need help, Idris. You're not okay at all." I say blankly looking at him.

"I'm in love if that makes me sick to you so be it. But just know I'll protect you both." He places his hand on my cheek and I jerk away.

This was actually my worse nightmare. Actually, scratch that its a scene from a movie being played in my life. This has to be some kind of a joke. Never in a million years did I ever think my own friend would kidnap me.

____________________________________