Our Home

Dilara

Noah and I moved in about a week ago. Its been really hectic for both of us with the move and work we had barely any time to even talk to each other. I don't see what the fuss was, I barely see or talk to Noah which was great. It felt like this whole place was mine. Not trying to sound greedy but I was used to being on my own for a while.

I took off work today and finished up some of the publishing books that need to be sent off. Luckily my room had a study right beside it. Basically a walk in study built in my room which I thought extremely helpful and amazing. So I let Noah take the bigger study downstairs.

I walked out of the study, into my room and changed into my shorts and tee shirt. I walked downstairs and towards the kitchen to get green tea for myself. Just when I was about the go into the kitchen I bumped into something hard and fell on my ass.

"What the hell!" I yelped.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there." I heard Noah say from above me.

I look up at him confused. "You're home? Since when?" I asked while getting up.

"I have been for hours. Been really busy in my study." He says

"Weird," I mumbled and walked into the kitchen and turned the water boiler on.

"What have you been up to?" He says sitting on the stool in front of me.

"Works been crazy. So I finished and edited a lot of stories today." I say.

"Cool." He smiles.

It was quiet for about a minute until I heard the boiler click. I poured the hot water into my cup and placed the teabag inside the cup.

"Want some tea?" I asked

"No way. I don't like tea." He says and I nod.

"So tell me a bit of what you've been up to these past few years?" Noah says.

"Work and work. What about you what have you been up to?" I say actually curious to know.

"Is that all you do, Work. Don't you have someone else..." He says

"Someone else? As in?" I asked

"Like... you know?" He says

"No, I don't know." I raised my brows.

"Never mind then." He says turning around

"If I did I wouldn't have moved in with you." I smile walking past him and into the living room and sitting on the couch.

"Don't you want to find someone and live happily with them?" He says sitting beside me.

"No, I have everything I need. Not a big fan of relationships. I don't believe in "love" anymore." I say disgusted.

"Why is that?" He knotted his brows.

"Because I was once... but I ended up getting hurt myself."

"You tell him how you felt did you?" He asked.

"No." I looked away

"Why?" Why was he asking me all this? Its bringing back all these memories that I've kept hidden away for so long.

"It doesn't matter. Don't you have something to do, other than bother me." I say.

"Nah, I'm free for today." He says laying back into the couch.

"Thats just great." I sarcastically say.

"So how about we go out today," Noah says getting up

"I really don't want to." I faintly smile.