Chapter Seven: Our Cruise

Dilara

Dilara

Noah and I are on the plane to Florida and from there we will get on the cruise. I'm still shocked as to how my brother afforded all this.

The plane to Florida isn't that long so I was good. I hated being on planes or boats I don't know how I'm going to survive for two weeks.

I looked over to Noah who is surprisingly asleep so I took my laptop out and decided to finish some of my work before he woke up.

Just when I was about to log in my laptop was snatched away from me.

"Are you serious! I hid this." I looked at Noah wide awake.

"And you're not very good at it, please Noah." I plead.

"No work on this trip, you workaholic!" He says putting my laptop in one of his suitcases.

"I don't like you." I cross my arms like a child

"I love you." He kisses my cheek.
***

Noah and I were waiting for the rest of our family to reach the Cruise. We took the cab to where the cruise was located and we were currently on the boat in line to check into our room.

I already felt nauseous. I hate being seasick. I turn around and spotted my sister. She ran towards me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh my gosh, I've missed you, Lena!" I say embracing her back.

"Me too!" She gushes.

"Where's Ali?" I say looking around

"They're coming." She smiles then sees Noah and hugs him

"Is Dad coming?" I asked

"No, we tried but he denied. At least he was there for the Nikah ceremony." She says

"He'll come around." I smile

***

After we all settle in, my brother had planned a dinner down at the ballroom. Noah and I were getting ready for it.

"Help please." He comes out from the washroom shirtless with his shirt in hand

"What's wrong with it?" I look at the shirt

"The button came off." He hands me the shirt

I walk over to my suitcase with all my emergency needles, threads and pins are and take one out.

After finishing the button I walked over to Noah "Here, it's all good." I smile

I started to walk away but I was pulled back, and my back hits Noah's bare chest. He rests his chin on my shoulder.