Chapter Ten: Our Kidnapping

Dilara

I woke up to banging on the door. I immediately got up from the ground just to be pulled back by the handcuff.

"Oh my God!" I yelp in pain and I slowly got up from my seat and checked the door to see if it was open. I pushed the door a bit and it turned out to be open. What an idiot, I mentally laugh at him. I closed it back and tried to figure a way to get out of these stupid cuffs.

I looked around the room to find anything the good break this. On the table, there was one of those Crystal rocks which was pretty heavy so It'll do. I got up and reached for the Crystal but the cuffs were on the bottom of the bed which made it harder to reach for it. I pulled the bed a little and it made a creaking sound. "Shh," I whispered to the bed as if its a person, I'm going crazy. I pulled once more and the creaking sound was louder, I stopped and looked at the door to make sure he wasn't coming up. I looked over to the crystal and reached over and quickly grabbed it, sure was heavy and perfect for this situation.

I put my hand apart from the bed making sure I don't aim for my wrist and cut it. I raised the crystals and slammed it on the chain and one of the chains broke lose. I raised it one more time and slammed it making it break. I placed the crystal on the ground and got up from the ground and walked to the door. I slowly opened it and poked my head out checking to see if anyone was outside. Well, it looked clear I walked out of the room and slowly walking towards the railing of the staircase to check who he was talking to downstairs.

I couldn't see so I stepped down and bend over to see, he was on the phone. "I don't care, I have done nothing wrong!" He screams throwing his hand in the air. This was my shot in getting out of here.

The second I took a step I was pulled back and held by a pair of arms. I couldn't scream cause my mouth was hand shut with whomever hand.

"Lara it's me." I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear and I quickly turned around.

"Oh my God, Noah," I say hugging him tightly

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He says looking around my arm for any sign of harm

"No, I'm okay,"

"What with the handcuffs?"

"Long story, how did you even get in without him seeing you? And how did you find me?" I asked

"Well, it wasn't that hard, who comes to their house after kidnapping someone? Told you he was trouble." He folds his arms over his chest raising his brows at me.

"Okay, right now is not the time to argue about who was right, I just want to go home," I whine

"Okay let's go," He takes my hand

"You did bring back up right? Is someone outside?" I asked looking at him

"Well..." He starts

"Noah! You didn't tell anyone you're here!" I whisper yelled

"Not exactly, as soon as I found out I cane to check if he's here through the window and when I saw him I crawled up the water pipe, which wasn't an easy thing to do by the way." He says and glare at him

"Are you serious!? Do you have your phone at least, call the police." He nods and takes out his phone and dials the number. He walked further away from the stairs so Idris wouldn't hear.

He slowly walked back "Okay they're coming in 15 minutes. They told us to wait here." I nod and sit on the bed I was cuffed to.

"He didn't hurt you right?" He saying placing his hand on my thigh.

"No, he knew about the baby, he wanted to keep us both safe. How did I not know about this? How did I not realize how sick he was?" I say

"No does at first until they finally show who they really are. He'll get the help he needs." He smiles kissing my hand

"Don't move." I look up to Idris holding a gun to us both

"Idris put the gun down." I heard Noah growl and I quickly held onto his arm

"I knew I heard something, get up" and we do "Keep walking." He says Noah and I walk out the room and down the stairs.

"Idris, don't do this." I plead

"Noah leave." He says

"I will not leave my wife with a maniac." Noah hisses back

"Leave before I-"

"Police! Drop your weapon on the floor!" The police burst inside and held Idris to the ground.

I quickly ran towards Noah and held onto him tight.

***

After giving our statements to the police we finally reached home about an hour ago and it never felt better. Idris had confessed to everything so Noah company was off the hook and Idris was going to get the help he needed.

Noah and I sat on the couch. I laid my head on his chest facing the other way. "If anything would've happened to you or the baby... I don't know what I'd do" he huffs placing his hand on my belly

"He wouldn't hurt me, The police said there were many restriction letters from many other women he was obsessing over. He didn't hurt any one of them. He just wanted someone to love him back. I'm just shocked that I didn't know about it." I say

"He could've hurt you if it had gone too far Lara, and how could you have, not a lot people notice these things." He says kissing my head holding me tighter

"I'm glad its all over with."

____________________________________
Authors Note 📝

Hey loves! Our Hidden Agreement is coming to end! I hope you've enjoyed the story! Keep on reading to find out the ending!