Chapter Nine: Our Confession

Dilara

Its been a week since I found out I'm pregnant. I tried getting ahold of Noah. He's either sleeping or in conference meetings. I feel like he's been avoiding me, there's something wrong. I have a gut feeling.

I called him once more and the third ring he picked up. "Oh my gosh, Noah! I've been trying to get a hold of you since Monday, what is going on?!" I've honestly had zero patience. He could've at least sent me a text or even an email would've been fine.

"I've been extremely busy. I've been swamped with meetings and work. I haven't had time to check any of my emails or messages." He huffs. I feel his exhaustion through his voice, I wish I could help him. I wish I could take that away.

"I know, I know I'm sorry. I just had something really important to tell you-"

"I know."

"You do? How?"

"Idris told me."

"What are you talking about?"

"You and Idris. He told me he confessed his feeling and that you... had those same feelings."

"No, Noah. Listen-"

"I have to go." He said before ending the call leaving me speechless.

This is why he's been distant. Why he hasn't talked to me. Idris fed him lies, how could he! I tried calling him again and again but it would go straight to voicemail.

*3 weeks later*

Noah assistant told me he'd be back today. After so long he'd finally come home. Now all I needed to do was tell him the truth and clear this whole thing up.

I heard the front door open and close. Noah walked in, I couldn't help but run to him and hug him. He just stood there still.

"I've missed you so much," I whispered. I took in his familiar scent I missed having next to me.

"Listen, Noah I-"

"Dilara, I just came back from a 15-hour flight, please I don't want to start this right now." He huffs

Now he's tested my patience "Listen, you've been away for almost a month and I've been calling you and trying to reach you non stop. You have the audacity to tell me that you're exhausted! I'm over here trying my best to stay under control for the whole time you've gone. I've lost my patience with you! So you don't stand in front of me and act like an ass, go ahead, I can too." I scream

"You out of all the people should watch your tone, I've worked so hard to get this company up and running I won't let you stop me from doing my job." I yelled making me jump.

I felt tears running down my face, he believed him. He believed him over me, didn't ask once if it was true. "I can't believe you just said that after everything we've been through," I said walking up the stairs and into the guest room.

You're not weak Dilara, put away the tears. You're a strong independent woman. I repeated those words again and again until I fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up around 7 and brushed my teeth. Since I couldn't change until the jerk was out of the room I had to keep my sweats and teeshirt on, his teeshirt. I looked at myself in the mirror, I was a mess, bags under my eyes from all the crying and I looked dreadful. I looked at my belly that had grown a lot, the bump was noticeable, I was almost in my third month. Others would just think I've gained weight.
I smiled.

Can't exactly tell Noah now, he needed to cool down and come to his right state of mind first. He said really hurtful things to me and I couldn't exactly go and say "hey btw I'm pregnant and I had no idea for about two months!"

I walked out of the room and walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Noah was already sitting at the table eating his breakfast. His eyes caught mine and took his plate to the bin and scraped. He then put the plate into the dishwasher and walked out.

"Big baby" I mumbled under my breath

After having breakfast I walked back upstairs. Too bad it was Saturday, could've gone to work. I walked into our room and saw Noah sitting on the bed with his laptop on his lap. I walked over my side of the table to grab my laptop. I grabbed it and walked out just to be pulled back in.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I heard Noah say I to my hair as he was hugging the death out of me.

"Noah," I breath

"Listen, I should've talked to you first. I let him get to me. I was just so stressed with work that I completely lost it on you. I'm sorry." He sighs into my hair

"Noah, I should have told you right away what he'd said to me," I explained

I told him everything and he understood.

"That bastard! I'm going to kill him! I should've in my office." He clenched his fist

"Calm down Noah, this is what he wanted to rattle you up. You were right about him this whole time, I'm sorry." I sigh

"No babe, don't apologize. I should be, over and over again for the way I treated you." He kissed my hand

"Shh," I kissed his cheek

"You told me you needed to tell me something but I ignored, I'm sorry."

"Well, I do need to tell you something." I look up at him

"What is it?" He asked confused

"Uh. I'm pregnant." I say waiting for his reaction

"Are you serious?" He asked

"Yes!" I said

His face went from confused to glowing with a smile in seconds "I'm going to be a dad!" He screams lifting me up and kissing me

I giggled and we laughed. The whole night we talked and talked until we fell asleep.

____________________________________
Authors Note 📝

Hey loves! What do you think about this chap? They made up pretty quick 🤔 if only it was that easy lol Anywaysss don't be a ghost reader make sure to follow, vote and share my story loves!❤️

Follow my social media accounts below for more updates. 👇🏽

Instagram: _sarahaxox or saaraah.beauty
Twitter: _sarahaxox