Our Love

DON'T BE A GHOST READER, VOTE/COMMENT MY LOVES

Dilara

I woke up in Noah's arms. I looked up and smiled as the memories of last night floated around my head. I still can't believe it. He's mine. Its weird but it feels right to say.

I got closer and kissed the corner of his lips. His eyes slowly opened and he smiled. "Good morning beautiful." I hear his raspy voice say and he kissed my forehead.

"Good morning." I smiled kissing him again.

"I can get use to this." He says and I laugh.

"I need to get up. My mother will be awake soon." I say sitting with the bed sheets wrapped around my bare body.

Noah pulled me back to his chest "No don't leave, stay." He says nuzzling his nose on my neck.

"Noah..." I warn.

"Fine." He says letting go and I get up and walk over to the washroom to take a shower.
***

I wore one of Noah's black shirts and my sweats. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. My mother had beat me to it like always. She was by the stove probably making breakfast.

"Good morning mother." I say hugging her.

"Good morning sweetheart, where's Noah?" She asked.

"He'll be down soon. I told you I'd be cooking so why are you in my kitchen mom?" I asked.

"Sweetheart, I know you miss my cooking and you need a break." She smiles.

My mother made the best food, everyone thats tried her food has been obsessed. I don't know how she does it. She's right I do miss her food, I miss her.

"Good morning." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.

Noah came around and hugged my mother then kissed my cheek and I couldn't help but smile like absolute idiot.

"Good morning son, how's your leg?"   She asks.

"Better now that you're here." He says sitting down at the table.

"Kiss ass" I mumbled loud enough for him to only hear.

"Good, I'll make you turmeric and milk. It'll help your leg heal faster." She says while pouring in the milk into a pot.

"I always hated when you made it. It had a disgusting taste. But it did help." I agreed.
***

My mother had completely taken over. I sat on the couch watch her clean the kitchen for the what seems hundredth time today. Noah came down and sat beside me.

"Again?" He says looking at her.

"Yes, I feel like theres something bothering her. She usually cleans like this when she has a lot on her mind." I say looking at her.