Our Place

Dilara

Dilara

We reached home extremely late last night from the resort. I woke up early and made breakfast to bring up to Noah. I took the day off work just to make sure he doesn't go wild with that broken leg of his.

I walked upstairs and into our room with a tray of food. I placed the tray on the nightstand and sat beside Noah's sleeping body. I put my hand on his forehead making sure he doesn't have a fever. I don't want him getting a cold too on top of what he's already going through. I raked his hair away from his face and his eyes shot open. I immediately removed my hand from his hair.

"Good morning beautiful." I hear his raspy morning voice say.

"Morning." I smile.

"I told you, you don't have to do this babe." He says sitting up.

"I know, I want to. I know how it feels to have a broken leg and not being able to move freely. Luckily I had my mother to take care of me. And you have me." I smile.

"Okay, fine. Let me go to the washroom, by myself please." He says getting up.

"Okay fine." I step back letting him go on his own.

He walked back out ten minutes later and sits on the bed. I handed him his pills and water.

"Now eat, I'll be back. Call me if you need me." I say pointing at the tray of food before walking out and downstairs.

I saw Ava sitting at the table. "Morning, I made you breakfast," I say walking towards the oven and taking out her plate I left in there to cool down.

"Morning, thank you." I put the plate in front of her.

"No problem. How'd you sleep?" I asked. I feel bad just leaving her down here for hours last night. I was busy getting Noah into bed, making sure he was fine and I completely forgot about her.

"Great, how's Noah?" She asked worriedly.

"He's good, brought him his breakfast upstairs just now," I said.

"He's really lucky to have you by his side Dilara. I see the way he looks at you, I've never seen him like that before." She says and I smile looking down.

"Anyways, I'm sad I'll be leaving tonight." She says

"You are? Does Noah know?" I asked.

"I don't if he does but don't bother him, let him relax. He'll probably want to drop me off." She smiles.

"I'll take you, do you need any help packing?" I asked.

"No, I'm all packed." She says.

"Okay. What about the business, did you get everything you needed?" I asked.

"I got everything I needed." She smiles.

*five hours later*

I was on my way to the Airport with Ava. I had to convince Noah not to come. He said his bye's to Ava and it took a lot of convincing for him to stay and relax but he finally gave in.

"Sorry I was such a bother these past few days," Ava says

"Oh no you weren't, it was nice to have some company around. Noah was really happy you were here." I smile.

I stopped at the airport parking lot and got out of the car. I took Ava's bags out of the back and put them on the ground.

"I'm upset I have to go but I will be back soon. I hope you guys come to visit." She says as we both walk in the airport.

"Of course. We will once everything's less hectic." I smile.

"Can't wait, well this is me. I don't want to miss my plane. Goodbye Dilara. Take care of Noah." She hugs me.

"Goodbye Ava. Have a safe flight." I hug her back. She lets go and smiles. She picks up her bags and gave her boarding pass to the attendant.

***

I got home and opened the door. I dropped my keys in the bowl beside the door and took my jacket off and hung it. I walked into the living room to find Noah sitting on the couch with his leg up and watching T.V.

"How did you- are you hurt?" I quickly walk over to his side.

"No, I'm fine. I got bored upstairs so I slowly came down." He says.

"You should've waited for me, I could've helped you," I said.

"It's fine. Anyways Ava's gone?"

"Yes."

"So does that mean you're moving back to your room?" He asked.

I paused for a second. Totally forgot about my room.

"Maybe I'll stay for now, because of your leg," I say.

"Yeah, because of my leg." He smirks.

"Okay, what do you want to do now?" I said

"Well if it was up to me I'd wanna do many things to yo-"  I slap my hand over his mouth before he could finish that sentence.

"Let's watch a movie." I remove my hand and take the remote from him. I got on Netflix and started searching for a good movie.

"How about Tomb Raider?" I asked

"Tomb Raider? I thought you'd put something like The Vow on." He says.

"The Vow? You don't know at all then. I'm into more of action movies. I just figured you were too." I say looking at him for a split second.

"Well, I guess you don't know me either cause I actually enjoy romantic movies too." I couldn't help but laugh.

"You do?" I laugh

"Yes, what's wrong with that. But please don't tell anyone I enjoy these cliche movies." He pleads.

"Don't worry I won't." I laugh. I started to play Tomb Raider and I walked to the kitchen to pop us popcorn.

***

It was getting late so Noah and I both headed upstairs. It was a struggle getting him back up, he was six feet tall and couldn't walk, I'm not exactly Wonder Women.

Noah got into bed and and I went to the closet and changed into my sleeping clothes. I walked out and got into bed next to Noah.

"Do you need anything? Are you comfortable?" I asked.

"Yes, babe I'm okay. I said to stop worrying, if I need something I can get it myself." He smiles.

"Okay." I say laying down on my pillow and pulling the blanket up to my torso.

I didn't realize how tired I was so I closed my eyes, and felt sleep overcome me.

____________________________________
Authors Note 📝

Hey babes! I know very short chapter but don't worry it's only because I got something better in the next pages!Anywaysss don't forget to follow, vote and share my story loves!❤️

Follow my social media accounts below for more updates. 👇🏽

Instagram/ Twitter: _sarahaxox