Chapter Six: Our Confessions

DON'T BE A GHOST READER, VOTE/COMMENT MY LOVES

Dilara

Two weeks had gone by since Noah's accident and he's already walking thank goodness. He's still limping but it's better than the state he was in before. Noah and I have gotten extremely close these past two weeks. I was working from home half the time and spending most of my day's binge-watching shows and movies with Noah. We spent New Year at home finally watching The Vow together, I actually enjoyed it.

Noah and I were currently in the living room. I had to finish a couple book agreements and Noah was watching a match. I heard the doorbell ring and I got up to go open it.

I opened the door to find my mother standing on the other side of the door. "Mom?!" I say shocked.

"I missed you, my baby." She says hugging me so tight I could barely breathe.

"I missed you too mom, but what are you doing here? And wheres dad?" I say looking out the door.

"Why I can't come over? I missed you so I came and you're mother-in-law told me about Noah had an accident." She pushed past me with her bags and got in the house. She placed her bags on the ground and continued to examine the house.

"He's fine now," I say trying to catch up to her.

"You're house really is beautiful Lara." She says walking into the living room.

"There is my precious son" she walks over to the couch and Noah immediately gets up

"Mom! When did you get here?!" He says hugging her.

"I came as soon as I heard. How are you? Are you still hurt?" She says examining his body.

"Thanks, mom." I sarcastically say.

I get promoted to CEO and don't even get a call but when there's something wrong with Noah she's the first to call. Noah and my mother are very close, they adore each other. Its like I married her son and I'm the stranger here.

"Dilara honey you're husband broke a leg and you didn't call." She says looking at me in disappointment.

"Don't worry I took care of him." I roll my eyes.

"It's getting late, shouldn't you be resting Noah?" She completely ignores me and asks Noah.

"Well, since I'm not needed I'll go up and make the guest room comfortable for you," I said walking upstairs.

***

After fixing my mom's room she finally went up to sleep about an hour ago. Noah was in the room resting and I was in my study finishing up a couple of forms.

I closed my laptop and got up from my desk. I walked over to the doors and closed it. I walked out of my old room and just as I was closing the door I heard Noah limping behind me. I turned around and Noah was a couple inches away from me.

"What are you doing up? Did you need something?" I whispered so my mother doesn't wake up cause I really didn't want that to happen.

"Nope, Just looking for you." He whispers.

"Okay well, you found me, now back to bed," I said walk away but I was pulled back and my back was against the wall.

"Not so fast." He whispers inches away from my face.

I look up at him confused "What are doing?"

"Why haven't you said anything about that night? Do you regret it?" He asked.

"I'm tired Noah, could you move please," I say trying to get passed him and he grabbed both my arms and pinned them to the wall. I tried to move but he was obviously stronger then I am. For someone whose leg is broken he sure had a lot of strength.

"I wanna know. I know you feel the same way and I know you care for me. So why? Why have you said anything.

"Noah, let go." I sternly say quietly.

"Tell me, are you scared?" He whispers.

"Noah my mother is right across the hall, I'm not doing this right now," I say again.

"Lara. Tell me." He tightened his grip around my arms.

"Noah please let go," I whispered. He was starting to get on my nerves.

"Not until I get an answer."

"Fine you wanna why. I don't want to get hurt again. I don't want to feel that kind of pain ever." I whispered/ yelled.

He let go and I walked past him and into the bedroom. I he followed me.

"Lara I would never hurt you. I don't what the guy did to you but I won't." He says walking towards me.

I debated on saying it or not. "That "guy" was you. I was in love with you." I said looking down at my ring avoiding his stare.

"Why didn't you say anything Lara?" I heard him. I looked up and met his brown eyes.

"I-I don't know. You told me what we had was a mistake so you ended it. I was scared." I barely make out to say.

"Lara..." He breathes coming closer and placing his hands on my cheeks caressing it.

"Lara I'm so sorry I had no idea. I was an idiot back then, I don't what was wrong with me. That would never happen now, I love you and I understand why you're scared." He whispered. I looked up at him and saw the pained look on his face.

Deep down I know he wouldn't purposely hurt me, I know he truly loves me and wouldn't leave me. I had to tell him how I felt or I will forever regret it. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Noah... I-I love you too. I never stopped loving you. That night wasn't a mistake." I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He smiled.

"Please say it again." His smiled widened.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you." He said before crashing his lips on mine and I felt butterflies in my stomach. 

The kiss deepened and I raked my hands through his hair then slowly moving down to his neck and hooked my hands around them. I heard a groan escape his lips. He gently picks me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, our lips still in sync. He slowly walked towards the bed. "ow" I heard him groan in pain and look at him confused. I immediately got off remember his leg was still healing.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I completely forgot." I said.

"What a way to ruin the moment." He laughs sitting on the bed.

"Who said it was ruined," I smirked crawling on top of him.

"You drive me, insane women." He says pulling me closer and kissing me hard.

I had finally let him in and told him my feelings. I knew this was the beginning of our relationship. It's crazy how one person can make you feel like your so special to them. Noah means everything to me and our journey has just begun.

____________________________________
Authors Note 📝

Hey my loves! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Let me knoww in the comments!Anywaysss don't be a ghost reader so make sure to follow, vote and share my story loves!❤️

Follow my social media accounts below for more updates. 👇🏽

Instagram/ Twitter: _sarahaxox