Our Cravings

Noah

Noah

I woke up from Lara's foot kicking me. I looked down to find Laras face resting on my chest. I move a strand of hair thats fallen on her face behind her ear. She truly is beautiful. There's not one day that goes by that I don't regret my choice back then. I wish I didn't let her go. I know I'm the reason she's like this now, she's put up walls and pushes me away every time I come close. I gave up once but I won't this time.

With Ava here, it makes everything harder. My feelings for Ava years back was real but I knew there was no future. I had no choice but to end it. It took me a while to get over her and her being here just brings back a lot of memories.

Lara moved and brought me out of my thoughts. I looked down to see her face resting on my chest. I place my hand on her cheek caressing it. If only she was mine if only I could touch her without her pushing me away. If only I could hold her, never let go and kiss her.

This situation with Ava got me confused about my feelings for Dilara.

Dilara

I woke up and for once I didn't find myself tangled to Noah. I turned around and he wasn't there. I got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

***

I walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me. As soon as I walk into the closet I bumped into Noah. I held onto my towel tight making sure it didn't fall to the ground exposing myself to him.

"Do you ever watch where you go?" I say adjusting the towel.

I look up at him and caught him staring at me with his mouth hung open.

I pushed past him and grabbed my underwear and bra then a pair of sweats pants and hoodie. I turned around to find him still staring.

"Stop you perv!" I hit him with my clothes then walked back to the washroom.

I changed into my clothes and then walked downstairs to the kitchen to find Ava sitting at the table.

"Good morning." She chirps.

"Morning," I say back while taking the bagel and butter out of the fridge then putting it into the toaster.

"We'll be leaving soon for our trip." She says.

"Yes, I know. I've decided to come along." I smiled taking the bagel out and putting the butter on the bagel.

"That's great." She says.

"Its gonna be a really long ride you might wanna eat," I say taking a bite of my bagel.

"Noah already made me something." She smiles

Uh, that's surprising he never makes breakfast. I took my phone out to call Summer to tell her to push back all my conference meetings until after the New Years.