Our Nightmare

Dilara

Dilara

After Helena's wedding, she and Ali left to go on their honeymoon. The office had called a couple of times so I had to leave in the afternoon, I asked my assistant Summers to book mine and Noah's flight. Noah and I  got ready and on the way to the airport, we already said our goodbyes to everyone. My mother and brother decided to drop us which was fine by me.

I hugged my mother one last time before heading towards the plane. She grabbed my arm and looked me straight in the eye. "Okay tell me the truth, can you not have babies? Is there something wrong with you?"

My mouth dropped open, I couldn't believe her. I could feel my face burning up. "Mama stop! There's nothing wrong with me!" I whispered loudly and looked around to made sure Noah or my brother hadn't heard any of that.

"Is it Noah because I have come home-"

"Mama stop! There's nothing wrong! We aren't ready thats all!" I cut her off.

"I'm not getting any younger you know-"

"Okay thats it. I love you. Bye." I quickly kiss her and take Noah by the arm yanking him towards the doors. Didn't want my mother telling him any of this.

"What was that?" He whined.

"Trust me. You should thank me."

***

We finally reached Toronto and Noah had his driver come to pick us up. I stood by the doors outside waiting for the car to pull up. It was pouring rain outside probably why there's such a rush.

"So I had fun." Noah breaks the silence.

"Me too," I say while checking my phone as it bombards with notifications.

"Okay, so next week my mother will be visiting. Oh, look there's the car." He quickly says then gets in the car. I got in after him.

"What!?" I yell glaring at him.

"She told me at the wedding but I somehow forgot to tell you..." he grins.

"You forgot to tell me!? But why!?" I yell.

"Okay, I'm sorry I kinda thought you would react like this so I decided to wait until we landed. So you remember the deal, you have to stay at my house. And I didn't ask why." He says still grinning.

"For how long?!" I asked

"I don't know." He shrugged.

Great. Another god knows how long with him.

*A week later*

I had half my stuff moved into Noah apartment making it look like I actually live here obviously. His mom always scared me, she's a follow the rule kind of person. I don't know what it was about her that scared me. She wasn't mean or anything she just has that kind of effect on people.

I put up our wedding pictures around the house and made it look like a woman actually lives here. Everything was a mess before I cleaned it, I don't know how anyone could live like that.

"I still don't know why you don't have a maid, you actually need one," I say placing my hands on my hips.

"Why would I trust a stranger to clean my house." His eyes don't leave the T.V as he continues to stuff his face with chips.

I roll my eyes, I walked over to where he was sitting and stood in front of him "Noah you're getting crumbs on the carpet" I took the bowl away from him and placed it in the coffee table.

"Move this is the last match!" He tries to move me getting annoyed.

"No turn this off, your mother will be here soon. Go change." I say standing in front of him covering the TV. 

"I wanna watch this Lara!" He motions toward the boxing match going on. I took the remote from his hand and turned the TV off.

"I said go change." I can tell I pissed him off.

He yanked my arm towards the couch making me fall on the couch. He tries to grab the remote but raised my arm higher.

"Give it Lara! Stop being childish!" He tries to grab the remote hovering over me and I keep pushing him further down with my legs.

"Yeah, I'm childish! Just go change you, big baby!" I smirk.

"Who are you calling a big baby! It's my TV so give it!" I tried raising my arm higher by kicking him further away but instead, I accidentally hit his lower area. Making him groan in pain while his holds onto it.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Noah! I didn't mean to- are you hurt?" He collapsed on top of my body making me wince in pain.

"I'm gonna kill you, Lara!" He tries to say.

"You're already killing me. Get off me you truck!" He got up towering me with his enormous body making me gulp.

"Okay fine, take it!" I had the remote but he pushes it away. Instead looks at me like I'm some kind of snack.

"Now I want you." His voice got lower.

"Okay Noah, not funny. Let me go. I said I'm sorry." I say.

His face was inches apart from mine, I could feel his breathing getting faster as did mine. He stared at my lips like he was craving them. I closed my eyes waiting for him to crash his lips on mine. But instead the doorbell rang and he immediately looked up. He quickly got off me and walked to the door.

I was still in shock, what just happened or what was about to happen? And why was going to allow him?

"Umm my mothers here." He cleared his throat.

I got up and straightened myself then walked towards the door. He opened the door and there she was, standing there.

She dropped her bags and hugged Noah. She looked at me "Hi darlings!" I hugged her back. "Hi!"

"I missed you guys!" Okay, so not a bad start usually she'd start with an awful-

"Dilara, darling did you gain weight"  she looks at me from top to bottom. Then she walks right past me and into the living room.

"Ughhh kill me now," I mumble.

Noah comes closer to my ear "Don't worry babe I think you gained it in the right places." He winks then slapping my ass walking away towards his mother leaving me in utter shock.

Okay well, crazy runs in their family clearly. I have no idea how I'm going to survive living under the same roof as she let alone Noah.

____________________________________
Authors Note 📝

Hey guyss!! I know its a super short chap but I wanna save the juicy stuff for laterrr! Anyways don't forget to vote, comment and share my loves!

Instagram/twitter: _sarahaxox