one

"I want the spring collective gone and I want them gone Now!"

the entire room echoed,my fathers roaring voice around the table we sat at.
every day, at 12pm, I sat in the same fancy chair every time for lunch with my family, in the same huge dining room filled with rich statues and paintings.

"Don't get mad for nothing.. it might not be the springs that stole the weapons.." My mother spoke softly.

I never understood how they held their marriage this long, everyone knows they're both complete different people. Even though the marriage was arranged, I would have thought mother would have ran away from him.

Mother came from the Summer collective, thats why she's sweet and loving. Father gets the cold heart from of course, the Winter collective.

thats how we do marriages between the four collectives.

the fall collectives King or Queen marry's someone from the Spring Collective.
the Winter King or Queen marry's the king or queen from Summer collective.

As father expressed, We don't associate with the springs.
we haven't for a while.

I was 6 when the two Collective's separated their trust and friendship.
Father used to be best friends with the Spring's King, childhood best friends.
Hwang Juno, the King of Spring, was in love with my mother, but he knew that it would be my father who would marry her.
my father promised to let him be with the love of his life.

but.. we are from winter collective, our top priority is Money and Power over our kingdom.

a war set loose between the two collectives and we never associated with them since.

all because of love.

growing up as the princess, I had more responsibilities, my father always reminds me of my marriage that will happen when all four kingdoms agree to it.
I usually ignore his speech about it or walk away with my eyes rolling above my head.

its good enough I get to wear a silver shiny crown, why would I need a man to stand next to me when I am the loyal ruler for Winter?

"If I find proof of what the kingdom is saying, I will blow their entire castle in bits."

Even though he sounds, and is described horrifying, he still has a place in my heart.
he taught me how to hunt, helped me find my signature weapon, the bow and arrow. He is my father after all.

"Let some of the hunters sneak in and check if they stole them or not." I shrug and eat a spoonful of soup the maid had cooked for us.

"absolutely not!" My mother spoke loudly.
"it's too dangerous, we can't just lose hunters for stupid reasons." she glared at me as she denied my idea.

of course she denied it because I am apart of the hunters, she's very protective with me.
ever since my father taught me to hunt, I dreamed of being in the huntsman group. a few years ago the kingdom agreed and my father promised that when I turn 20,I control the huntsman as the leader.