nineteen

1year later

"this is the day our Nation has been waiting for.."

Jaemin's smile made me smile, standing next to him and The fall princess,shortly to be Queen Anya, of Fall collective.

"Nervous?" she asks, her beauty took me in awe every time i noticed her.

a nervous sigh escaped my lips as i nod my head. "A bit yes.."

"Its strange.. I never would have dreamed that we'd be crowned king and Queen.. all together in one place." she looked around the huge church amazed by the thousands of people watching, Spring, Fall, Winter and summer were all here together, patiently waiting for us to be officially Kings and Queens.

everything changed dramatically over the last year. the gates opened, letting everyone visit other collectives freely.

Jaemin had taken the ruling place, replacing his father's and mothers spot in spring. he then worked with my mother to regain peace of our two collectives.

Many meetings occurred, until we finally settled it all. No more war, no more separations.

" Its like a dream.." I say, looking at my mother who sat front row, looking around with tears in her eyes, she hated the war more than anyone.

"The ceremony may begin.." A man spoke loudly on the stage next to us.

Yuta went first, giving his speech to summer collective, promising many wonderful things such as, peace, jobs and many more things he swore to his kingdom.

he then walked in front of the priest, kneeling down while holding the summer trident every rising royals must hold as they officially become the king or queen.

the priest talked personally to Yuta, then both of his parents walked up next to him, each a hand on his shoulders.

His father passed his crown to the priest, who then gently placed it on Yuta's head.
the thousands of people standing in the crowd cheered, clapped their hands and yelled in joy.

Summer had received their King.

"Na Jaemin.. Prince of spring.."

the crowd became utterly quiet, which obviously made Jaemin nervous.
I gave him a reassuring smile, as he returned it and slowly walked towards the priest.
he wasn't going to receive his fathers crown, as both of his parents were banished from the four nations.

He awkwardly kneeled in front of the priest, his head low as he held the spring stick, cherry blossom petals all around it.
Then Mother stood up from her chair, one of the springs guards handing her his crown.

I smiled relieved, she really seemed to like him.
she walked up the white pearl staircase, standing next to him, placing her hand gently on his shoulder.

I saw his wide smile towards her, he now seemed ready.
Mother carefully gave the crown to the priest, as he spoke gently to him.

A few seconds later, the crown was placed on top of his head, and the priest spoke loudly.

"Na Jaemin.. King of spring!"
and the crowd went nuts afterwards.