four

my jaw dropped with Avalon looking horrified at me

"No.. no theres no way.." I shook my head in denial and kept the knife against his throat, slowly loosening it.
Jaemin took a deep breath when I dropped my knife, but straightening his back when Avalon put her crossbow against him.

"Are you sure you want the king of spring to avenge his son?"
His smirk made me boil inside with such hatred.

"I could kill you right here and now and make it look like you disappeared.." I replied with the same sarcastic smile he had given me.

"alright.. just let my friend go and lets talk.." he offered sweetly, probably because he's a spring, its basically their language.

"we didn't come here to cause harm.." he added, his hands up in front of me.

my eyes squinted as I couldn't believe him to save a life.

he noticed and sighed.
"come on.. why would the prince, be here with a friend to cause harm?" he points out, being true.

I looked at Avalon who seemed just as confused as I was currently. I nodded my head at her and she lowered the crossbow from his back, still keeping it in her grip.

the Spring's prince stood in front of me, dusting off the dirt on him before smiling at me, walking past me and towards his friend who was still attached to the tree.

"You couldn't come sooner?" the boy, Renjun complained as his eyes rolled above his head.

"Sorry.. I didn't think their would be royalty in the woods." he looked at me before taking out his sword from the side of his left hip, swinging it on the rope that snapped in two, making Renjun fall on his knees on the ground.

the boy slowly got up with the help of Jaemin holding his shoulders, checking to see if he was fine.

" I don't believe the Spring prince is standing on winter territory.." Avalon spoke softly next to me so only I heard.

"I know.."

Jaemin looked at us slightly confused, with a small smile.
"you really don't know us?" he asks, pointing at Renjun who stood next to him in front of the tree.

I shook my head and kept my serious face on.
"I've never met outside royalty before.. I never thought it would be a spring neither.." I eye at him up and down.

his sweet smile appeared as he kicked the dead leaves on the ground playfully.

"I do believe we've met your highness.."

"don't-" I shake my head, annoyed by the term he called me.
"just call me Luna." I cross my arms in front of me.

"well, Luna.. We have met before.."

I eyed at him suspiciously, trying to pinpoint to when I had seen him before. his hair was dyed in a pink tone, I think I heard mother explaining that that's what royalty in spring does, they dye their hair pink. I have to dye my hair Silver soon, I don't know when but its in the royal rules.

no memories of him and I together popped up in my head, leaving me to think he was completely insane.

"I've never met you.. Now if you'll excuse us.. we have to get back in my kingdom.. I suggest you leave before your throats gets sliced open." I smile at him and turn around, walking away back towards the village.

"You don't remember the snow ball fights we would have? If i'm not mistaken.. it was all four of us.." he spoke loudly enough for both me and Avalon look at each other, our mouths opened as we remembered them.
we used to play in the snow when we were young, just before the war set loose between the two Collectives.
I had forgotten pretty much everything about them.

Even Renjun had forgotten with the way he looked at us in shock.
"you're lying.." Avalon spoke calmly.

"remember when you got stuck in a tree while climbing it, and we had to get your father to help you get down.. you were crying like crazy.." He told the story to Avalon with a grin.
"Your father.. he's a huntsman if i'm not mistaken.." he added proud that he had a good memory.

his smile slowly dissolved as he looked at me.
"We were always together you and I.. its a shame the war begun so early on.." he seemed serious, while I stared at him, trying my best to cover up my real feelings.

we were all best friends, so many memories were made in this forest.
the laughs, the tears and the bruises we made altogether.

"I'm sorry.." I manage to speak and turn around, walking deep into the forest without looking behind me.

" I manage to speak and turn around, walking deep into the forest without looking behind me

i'm sick and I want to die, life's great guys! pOsItiVe VibEs ONly