eleven

"You wanted to get to know me so you could get back at my father

"You wanted to get to know me so you could get back at my father.. didn't you..?"

his expression was what I had hoped wouldn't appear.
Blank.

he just looked at me, obviously not knowing what to say.

I scoffed with tears filling my eyes.
"Wow.. right when I thought springs weren't as bad as I thought they were.."

"It was nice seeing you Jaemin.." I walk past him, my shoulder colliding with his as he stood in shock.

I entered the ball room after I wiped my eyes. Walking towards mother and Father who sat in their fancy chairs.

"When can we leave?" I interrupt their conversation, getting confused glares by both.
"It hasn't even started Luna.. we must wait to announce your generations of the royal family's." Mother explained.

I sighed and plopped down on my seat, next to mothers.
"Is everything alright Luna..?" She asked me, grabbing my arm lightly.

"I just really hate spring.." I felt my anger rise above me as I glared at Jaemin's parents who sat in front of the crowd.

Jaemin walked in afterwards, ignoring my presence as he looked down until he sat back on his chair.

I held my head up as people walked past us, greeting us formally.

a few minutes later, a man walked up just in front of the springs royals.

"Everyone.." he spoke loudly, clearing his throat as everyone put their attention on him.

"It is time.. to introduce the royal children of this generation!"
everyone's hands clapped, as mother nudged at me to stand up from my seat.

"May I introduce.." the man looked down on a paper and up towards the summer's royals.

"Nakamoto Yuta.. Prince of Summer!" the clapping happened once again, as Yuta stood from his chair with a grin, he walked up front to the man and stood still.

the man looked down once again at the paper, then Looking at my direction.

"Jeon Luna.. Princess of Winter!" My heart started to beat fast as the people around me moved aside, giving me a clear path to stand next to Yuta.

I walked slowly, not wanting to fall in front of hundreds of people.
I finally made it next to Yuta, standing still with my large dress weighing me down.

"Nervous?" he asks me, I turn my head and nod, a small smile on my face.

"Yes.. quite a bit." I answer honestly, then seeing Jaemin looking at me in the corner of my eye.

the people started clapping their hands again, after he announced the fall Princess, who walked towards us gracefully without even a glance towards us, she stood at the other side of Yuta.

"And finally... Our spring Prince.. Na Jaemin!" the crowd clapped their hands as I stood still, keeping my arms next to me, Yuta noticed, eyeing at me suspiciously as I kept my head straight forward.

Jaemin walked next to the Fall princess, then we all stood straight, looking at the crowd of all four collectives.

"Your future Rulers"
-

"It may come to a surprise.. But I very much hate dancing.." Yuta's confession made me smile.
"You're doing just fine, and besides.. I hate dancing as well." I admit, making him smile.

after they announced us properly, the music started playing as we were asked to dance.

Me with prince Yuta.
and Jaemin with the fall princess.

I kept my eyes on Yuta, focusing on not falling and gracefully waltz my way through the song.

"I had heard many things about you.."

I eye at him confused.
"Really..? Good things I hope.." I add, my hands holding his shoulders.

"of course.." his sweet smile appeared on his lips once again.

I eyed at Jaemin's parents who stared at me. I tried to ignore them, not being able to spot my parents in the crowd.

"what is it?" Yuta asks, noticing me getting uncomfortable.
"They're staring.." I say low, as Yuta peeked as well.

he sighed and forced a smile.
" Ignore them Luna.." He said low, as I nod my head.

a part of me felt wrong for being here, why would spring accept us in their collective so easily?

then out of no where, my waist got yanked out of Yuta's grip, being twirled around only to see Jaemin standing in front of me.

"Luna.. please.. lets talk.."

Jaemin glared at his parents who weren't looking at me anymore.

"we have nothing to speak of Jaemin.. now if you'll excuse me.."

"you and your family are in danger Luna.."

I eyed at him confused, seeing the sincerity in his eyes. "What are you talking about."

I finally started singing again yesterday and it was so fun, I missed it so much :')