thirteen

"Where are we?" I ask in a whisper, my voice echoing as we were bellow the surface, into the cellar

Jaemin held a torch and walked in front of me, sounds of water dripping were everywhere.

"This used to be a prison.. when people were damned to their deaths.. we would lock them here till their trials.." he explained, now I noticed the cells on both sides.

"are you planning on locking me in here? backstab me again?" I ask.

Jaemin turned around, the torch just in front of my face, which made me take a step back.

"I said I was Sorry." he said seriously, as I cross my arms.

"Yeah well sorry is just a word.." I mutter, as he rolls his eyes and continues walking.

"you know.. I would feel a lot safer if I had a weapon on me.." I point out, hearing a scratch witch made me jump.

Jaemin turned around, taking his sword out but then letting out a sigh.
"Just a rat.." he says.  "There might be a bow in here somewhere.." he adds, opening a metal door and entering the room.

I stayed by the door, rubbing my arms as I started to get cold.
"hold this.." Jaemin hands me the torch to hold as He opened a drawer, taking out a bow.

"any arrows?" I ask, eyeing at the weapon he held in his hands.

he shook his head, making me slightly lose hope.
"Great.." I say as he walked back out the room.
"Hold onto it, we might be able to find some.." he took the torch back and we continued our path through the ruins of the castle quietly.

"Theres a door that leads outside, behind the castle, when I open the door, put your hood up.. and run into the forest, it leads to the winter border.."

"So I get back home safely.. what about you?" I ask, stopping myself from walking any further.
"You will get killed by treason.. going against your Kingdom.."

he swallowed hard before turning around, his face glowing by the orange flair of the fire.

"I'll figure it out.. lets just get you home.."  he avoided the conversation and kept walking.

I followed behind, holding the bow in my hands.
"Do you think My parents are.. and Avalon-"

"Luna" He turned around, a serious look on his face.
"don't think about that.. you'll get home.. the war will end.. and we'll figure things out for our collectives.."

"we're the rising royals Luna.. we'll be taking control soon enough.." he sighed.

I looked at him walking quietly.
"you want the war between the collectives to end don't you..?" I ask, still figuring out which side he took.
"what side are you on?" I add.

"i'm not on a side.. I believe that life as royals would be easier if we would stop the non sense of being at war because of love.. Its complete bullshit."

"We are the leaders of our kingdoms, we should be worrying about our people.. not worrying about bombs being launched and kids getting slaughtered.."
he shook his head, then looking forward.

you could see a door, with light coming from the other side.
a bomb exploded, making the walls crumble and the floor shake.

I placed my hand on the stone wall for support, as Jaemin did the same, grabbing my arm gently.
everything became quiet again after a few seconds.

"we need to hurry, put the hood on.. and here.." he took out a black mask covering the eyes and nose, a masquerade mask.

"put this on.. no one can recognize you.. its too risky." I took the mask from his hand and put the bow down, placing the mask over my face and put my hood up, taking the bow in my grip.

"Ready?" he asked, dropping the torch on the floor, and holding the handle of the door.

"Yeah.." I take a deep breath, reminding myself my life was on the line.

"Run." He said before swinging the door open, immediately taking his sword in his hand.

Run...

oof i'm at work and christmas songs have already started

oof i'm at work and christmas songs have already started... And their almost all french songs🙄 wish me luck!!!😂